Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Tagbilaran

Salary / Benefits
I am working there for 3 months as a summer job employee. Being one of their employees was a nice experience because it help us being disciplined and competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Its hard to be a partimer. you need to manage your time .to your work and to your school . but i need to work because i want to help my parents to provide my needs in the school especially my toution fee .
Salary / Benefits
The job was a great avenue for people looking for jobs while having fun. My skills in dealing with people were greatly enhanced since the job entails interacting with customers of different personalities. However, salary was very minimal by at that time (P25/hour).
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is the best workplace where the students can apply for a part-time job. Jollibee is very helpful to student who want to achieve their goals in life.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
During my work at Jollibee Alturas and Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa, I learned how to socialize with your co worker, to follow the SOP's in each companies.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
fast environment to work..joyful staff and management..one of the key reasons i take up Hotel and restaurant service technology..iv learnd how to interact with peaple
Pros
free lunch
Cons
extended work hours
Salary / Benefits
It was tiring but you will learn a lot from your work. You'll be able to develop speed and accuracy. Developed teamwork in all areas of work.
Pros
Employee's meal
Salary / Benefits
When i was working at Jollibee Bohol I learned how to handle people. I also learned that teamwork is the most effective thing to do to achieve a good and better services.
Salary / Benefits
you'll be able to practice good communication skills and deal customers patiently and serve their orders fastly. working in this company is fun and you can gain more friends and you can get along with your manager and coworkmate during team building.
Pros
discounted meal
Cons
energy consuming
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?
Salary / Benefits
I leaned multi tasking. I is a fun workplace and you will feel young always. I just hate the offertime and charity that we need to render just to complete the task. Always undermannd
Pros
Fun workplace
Salary / Benefits
i really like this job because this job is fit in my education but sad to say the salary is very small for me. that's why i stop working in this company.
Pros
discounted all the food products
Cons
short hours