Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Sorsogon City

Sorsogon City9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
As a Cook in Jollibee I always maintain the exact number of foods so I can avoid the pending of orders. I also work in highest standard of food service and cleanliness. Its fun working in Jollibee the teamwork is always our stress reliever.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
With overtime
Salary / Benefits
Not worth it, You serve so many people non-stop, There no time to rest for 8 hours, people keep coming and your salary is just around 300 pesos. but still be positive
Pros
You have an incentive if you are a cashier
Cons
Non-stop work for 8 hours, not worth it for just 300 pesos
Salary / Benefits
being a service crew in jollibee is very memorable because not only I enjoyed working but also being a one of jollibee family is very memorable , the way we lough and all the things we do when at work ..
Pros
free lunch, incentives
Salary / Benefits
I learned to become an self reliable, more patience perseverance, i also learned that put a heart in every food we serve apply it in everyday life. Be responsible enough. Think more times before you take actions or ask your superior. In terms in management they are good they help us to improve. In workplace very interesting kind of job yet its hard on the first part but when i get into them they welcome me not just a part of the team but specially a FAMILY. The hardest part of the job is wakeful, but i can manage i used to it. The most enjoyable part of my job is when things go wrong they were always there for me my co workmates and the managers who cheers me up. We are family. I'm so happy when the customers smile while they are eating ,for every customers we serve we always treat them also a part of a family. A company that values family. a great tasting food and quality systems.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
undertime
Salary / Benefits
Its was fun to be one of them as a service crew in sorsogon jollibee because they challage me my patience my attitude and thats really good for me ..its a lot of fun if you will enjoy your work..
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
I love working in jollibee sorsogon.. it gives me a lot of knowledge and experience that i can use in the future.. i thank them that they gave me the chance to work with them..
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
The environment of being a service crew is kinda tiring but great. It is our vision in the said company to provide excellent service to our customers.
Salary / Benefits
I don't mind standing in long hours as long as it helps me to become better. I enhance my self confidence. I also learn to balance my daily routine.I learn about Teamwork.My co workers is very Jolly.The management is good they provide us task, lesson to learn. But the hardest part is that once you finish your contract you don't have a work again.
Pros
Free Meal for every shift
Salary / Benefits
i work here as a cashier, my job was very pressure and hassle but because of my workplace it makes me more easy specially the people and the crew are very helpful and accommodating. happy to work with. and the management are very professional they know how to treat each employee.
Pros
with free meals
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?