Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City171 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Easy to work, very friendly co-worker,
Comfortable with managers and, I learned the real teamwork and cooperation,

Clean and presentable food for costumers,
Salary / Benefits
Fast and standard service exciting and challenging in a typical working day
Salary / Benefits
The goal of a workplace review is to explore and understand the situation, and to give practical and strategic advice to resolve the workplace problems. We identify problems, risks and opportunities to improve the morale, efficiency, functioning and ethics of the team.
Salary / Benefits
Managing different kind of people this refer to both internal and external. Employee and customers. Theres a lot of things i've learned during my entire service a manager like how to balance things and listen to your people. Interms of management we treat/build relationship like a family so we can work comfortabl as one. I could say that Jollibee culture way is one of the best.
Salary / Benefits
If you need help, just ask! It’s much easier than planning out a route to your boss’s cubicle, writing out a specific dialogue, and rehearsing it ten times.
Salary / Benefits
As a Service crew and Cashier in Jollibee the most memorable is when i got my first ever salary because thats my first job which is my part time job while I am also studying. The work place is Fun, Team members are friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Aspiring working students can easily use this to find job and detailed things about work is also here. Good jobs could be plotted here as well as jobs that could build your personality.
Pros
Good for everyone
Cons
Might take a few days to get notifications
Salary / Benefits
Giving quality of service and communicate them to provide their needs. It is hard to wake up early and go to work that's why I'am looking for the job that fit for me.
Salary / Benefits
If you had a experience in fast-food mostly on Jollibee it cant be a hassle to reapply again if your contract was ended up but for me as of now i was looking forward for a better future so thats why im aiming for a high salary/wages.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?
Salary / Benefits
Better job experience specially to the part timer or the student working who needs to support their self. And fun place because this field of industry is most of the people are friendly.
Salary / Benefits
I have a lot of fun and I learned how to manage the ttitudes of different people. I enjoyed the cpmpany of my work mates. Jollibee food corps. hired an employee even without experience and they accepting scholars.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
Napakaganda ng sistema ng koorporasyon ng kompanya sa Jolibee,gusto ko ang pagpapatakbo nila sa Jolibee,dahil walang diskriminasyon when it comes to work,mga co worker sa Jolibee ay napakabait,marunong makisama,palakaibigan,at propesyonal sila pagdating sa work lahat ay nagpupursige para mapaglingkuran ng matiwasay ang mga customer sa Jolibee.Sa serbisyo ng Jolibee naman ay masaya kang maglilingkod sa mga customer dahil napakababait naman ng nakakasalamuha.Masaya ang experience ko sa pagta trabaho sa Jolibee lalo na't Pilipino ang aking pinagsisilbihan.Totoo ang kasabihan nila na bida ang saya when it comes to Jolibee
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
I learned many things in this company, such us time management, budgeting and being punctual on time.
There are different management on every Jollibee store, but over all of the store I entered. all of them have a great management.
Pros
Free Meals
Salary / Benefits
Working at jollibee foods corp. It so much fun, challenging, its fun because you build up the memories to your co employee and managers. You feel the spirit of family. You feel the teamwork each station. Challenging because everyday you encountered the different kinds of attitude of the customer. And that you will be handle it.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
at jollibee the typical day work is you have to manage all the people machine customer needs the management at jollibee help you to build your carrier and how to manage it. the hardest part of the job is when the customer complains most enjoyable part is you work under pressure but you can manage it
Pros
free meals and incentives
Cons
working underpressure
• Implements cGMP daily
• Maintains cleanliness of dinning premises, floors,walls,glasses,windows,chair and tables

• Take additional order

• take advance order of the customer

• Advice kitchen for advance order
Salary / Benefits
I learn here that don't trust too much because someone will tell your secret to RM for their own sake. I give you clue, he is a manager.
Fun to work.
Salary / Benefits
Im working in eton centris ive working for 5 months as a frontliner and soda station cebtris jollibee is my no. 3 best management ever.. you set as a like a daughter and ates in our company
Pros
Cons
shortbreaks
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee eton centris is very memorable to me cause centris is the one who will trained me very well cause not a frontliner only my station cause i know how to deliver the soda station
Pros
fun worker
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
After im worked in sm san lazaro im applying again as a service crew of jollibee n sta. Q .
i am working in jollibee sTa.Q as a frontliner in 5 months contract i enjoyed my work here but still im contract is only 5 months
Pros
funny workmates
Cons
charity of hours
Salary / Benefits
The management team is very helpful, i'm working student 2yrs and i resign in jollibee because of OJT. The management team, was great because helpful in customer and helpful in crew specially in working student.