Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Pasig

Pasig108 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Just be yourself and always be kind. People are always smiling and very hard working. It's really fun working with them. Challenging environment also adds a spice in working.
Salary / Benefits
My experience in Jollibee was so overwhelming, and I am happy to be part of it because of different experiences and knowledge that I know and they gave me, it helps me a lot especially on this field.
Salary / Benefits
Such a highly developmental workplace. You can do your work with ease with the help of the available checklist on the office and with the team with extracurricular skills
Salary / Benefits
happy to be part of Jollibee. friendly co workmate, HR always update you of the activity. bosses are nice, and give a review with your tasks. enjoy the activity of the company
Salary / Benefits
Great company culture. You see that the leaders are great at what they do but at the same time, everyone's opinions are still valued and respected. With pursuit of excellence comes stressful work but everyone is treated like family so it lightens the load.
Salary / Benefits
The overall culture, working environment and the people I worked with in my 15 year service is something I really miss from Jollibee. Is just saddens me that there are some politics that some how affects the employees' motivation.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as an Intern at JFC for almost 2 months. I was responsible for the documentation of the processes at HR using process flow charts and value stream mapping. The documentation will then be used for process improvements. I can feel that the process owners at that time were a bit resistant to change. However, there were also employees who understood that process improvement is needed to be more efficient.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is it when the salary is not on time given to the employee. But the environment is very light and accommodating. Its interesting because you and and your supervisors can do as a team.
Salary / Benefits
Nice and easy but i need a additional knowledge and experience. Bukod po sa fastfood. I want to try the other work experience rather than food industries.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is my first job in the Philippines it's too hard company but is really challenging I get a lot of experiences there in working at Jollibee first ask service crew but I promote to admin crew to team leader its been for 4 years working at Jollibee
Meeting new people everyday

My colleagues are fun to work it

Free food

Relaxed

Not toxic workplace

The management is nice

Less stress

Paid overtime
Pros
Paid over time
Cons
Under agency
Salary / Benefits
With values and culture towards job pressure and stress. They provide family activities to make a work life balance . Give some trainings to enhance skills and boost morale of employee
Salary / Benefits
In this work place i feel a lot of love in work , in my co-workers, and in our costumer ,, they give a lot of good relation in every one , they give a more smile at work
Salary / Benefits
The company teaches their interns to become competent and to do things proficiently. It is enjoyable because you can learn a lot of knowledge from them.
Salary / Benefits
work there is typically easy, only in month end you can feel the paper file up. i learned to be organized, dealing with branch managers in phone and mail. also having a good relationship with the team in Accounts, payable department. i never ever forget the fun working with positive people, the management and my head supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
Open certain station at the store to start the operations. Ensure product availability during operations and avoid pending orders at work. Make crew schedule for the succeeding days. I learned how to handle people and work place.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
It was different from my previous job,the working environment is very lively its because we have plenty of customers every day. All the staff also are very friendly,we cooperate with each other for the fastest way to communicate and do our job correctly .The most challenging part is on how we can accommodate the customer with their orders with no farther delay or complains. And the most enjoyable part of my job is when you know that the customer is happy or satisfied with your service with no complains.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
standing the whole shift
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and good working to jollibee. The managers and co-workers are really good and fun to work with and the jollibee is also an enjoyable and friendly workplace
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
it help us to be productive, i enjoyed being part of this company. it help me to improve myself in many matters like having confidence talking to the other people, my communication skill and being efficient.
Salary / Benefits
For me its fun and i learn many things. Food panelist is not just easy because you have to taste what is good for the people to enjoy what they are eating.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
Service crew at jollibee is the most difficult worked ive expirience but its fun when on duty because we treat like a family and the managment is very loyal to there crew.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Low salary