Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Parañaque

Salary / Benefits
For the first timer, I would reccomend working in jollibee. You will learn about the system and standard in food production of the company. And good co workers
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a good company. Everyone working there is very actibe and motivated to do their job everyday.Angement served as a good exple to their crews and a motivator for tjo
Salary / Benefits
Applying at any jollibee branch is easy. You get to work immediately. The only problem is you get tons of work but the salary didn't justify the amount of work.
Salary / Benefits
Personal phones are used for work 500 maximum mobile plan only though you are required to call, text and be online outside work. Seniority culture. On call 24/7, personal life should not be your priority Could be your training ground company.
Pros
Top Company (name)
Salary / Benefits
Fun working and easy to understand the standards SOP of the products and the operations. Good managements and Well mannered trainor and crew leaders..
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working here. It gives you an oppurtunity to earn as a working student. They prioritize school if you are a working student. Offer flexible working hours.
Salary / Benefits
It helped me to work hard. It also taught me how to treat customers right and how to act as an employee of such fast food chain. I was physically and mentally trained here. Thanks to Jollibee Corp.
Salary / Benefits
I give my full effort for this company through a years more than 4 years but it still the same, I need to move a new company that we will give me more creditials.
Salary / Benefits
Where you can develop working as a team. I learned a lot regarding on different systems . practice time management and being early always at work . must be keen to details
Pros
not too strict
Salary / Benefits
every day i went to store it always a lot of customer in the dining area it was really happy i am, and everybody had fun while they eating their food. and also i've learned to be patiently long and also the management was very accommodting to our staff in the store.then all of us was very hospitable and flexible and very respectful to one other.as a service crew in the store is work hard, even one of us has sick and it should goes to store to work to serve to our customer specially to our regular guest just to serve them and give them good sevice to satisfied. the most enjoyable part of my job were the customer sent a good feedback to our management that says, im one of the staff of the jollibee.has a good service and im very happy for that because the customers gave me accommodation.and thenthe management called me,they had given me award.but thats award i recieve form them is a specially burger for me.. :) and im happy too because every customer who came in store they give us a good sales as well as we coqueqer the goal of the store is to target a good service.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
This work teaches me to manage my time wisely. I learn to budget my time between work and studies. They help me to boost my confidence and patience in work.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
• Plans & direct daily activities of warehouse and deliveries. • Oversees the overall operations and transactions of the department. • Establishes and implements section’s documented procedures and objectives. • Ensures that the section’s documented quality system is consistently implemented and regularly reviewed/updated. • Determines and evaluates manpower requirements, performance and capabilities. • Plans, determines and implements training needs of the staff and personnel. • Reviews the day’s transactions, countercheck the received invoices, delivery returns, and returned bad orders from the customers. • Coordinates always with the sales and the accounts. • Reviews daily delivery schedule and reports.
Pros
enough benefits
Salary / Benefits
The working experince was really great memory to remember, all the working days, I learned that the most important is the attitude, on how to deal with to other people, it is also need knowledge and skills in analyzing the situation or the task that has given to you. Need to learn from your mistakes, because mistake can make you a better person. I say, working days in Jollibee helps me to prepare myself fir my future employnent. On my experience I became an observant and listener to the people I work with. I learned to be punctual, to be respectful especially to those an higher position, to socialized and build harmonuous relationship with other employees, to persevere and to be patient, to be cautious in all the works that I've done, to be humble and always eager to learn and many more.
Pros
Free food, Spirit of Family and Fun
Cons
Long huors, stressfull
Salary / Benefits
Focus on Time Study, updating of information of different stores nationwide, and also updating/groupings of data of analysis basis. Had a good time also with my superiors
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a have a lot of friends , treated like a family with my co workers . Free Meal just only one meal in 8hrs duty . We have Sunday day off in one week .
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
Compared to my last job, the management in this company is very united. They know how to cooperate with their employees. What I learned is that you need to control your emotions when it comes to dealing with different situations with the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is one of the great company. People are professionals and well trained. I learned how to be multitasking and to be an independent. The management are great, an we they have a good package salary to their employees. The hardest part of the job is when the system will down because we cannot proceed in during our work and we need to wait until the system will be fixed. Once the system will be down. All SBU's will be affected and possible for delayed delivery. The most enjoyable part is during payday, team building and when employees bonus will come. :)
Pros
good package benefits
Cons
work during holidays
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Worldwide services is a warehouse and logistic located in Paranaque City. Same as the other logistic long hours of work with good quality of work.
Pros
more overtime
Cons
no free food
Salary / Benefits
My work has helped me boost my self confidence in communicating to different kinds of customer.I learned that Total customer satisfaction is very important in business.
Salary / Benefits
Great Company to all upcoming new graduates. Management is great and appreciate all employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is you can always seek advise and assistance to your immediate superior and they are willing to help.
Salary / Benefits
happy and enjoyable sometimes the management is unfair although you dont do anything the management hungry to you but its fun because of your co worker
Pros
Free food.