Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Olongapo

Salary / Benefits
Even so hard, I take many experience to feel overcome a real job. So stressful at all. Even my crew mates always AWOL to skip the job. But I enjoyed in that company. Management is so suck because they didn't always report in my AWOL crew mates.
Pros
No free meal
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
The management and the environment is so very very good. it just happend that my salary is not enought to full fill my family needs because i am the only a bread winner in this family
Pros
lunches
Cons
health card
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to handle the money,it means how to approach the customer in their order and how to change the payment.Always thanks the customer and smile.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee for More that 6 years is fun. Though being a manager comes with stress and timetables, I still enjoy it because of the learnings I got from the company. As a manager they make sure that you are fully equip. with knowledge and skills, through trainings and experience.
Salary / Benefits
A company with jolly people You need to be flexible anytime You gain more knowledge on how to socialize to others Keep smilling that can inspire to everyone that jollibee have a jolly service crew
Pros
Discounted foods, 13th month pay
Cons
No free meals
Salary / Benefits
Very tired working but got lots of experience and I enjoyed. Lots of crew member and one manager in every station. Always lots of patient to all customer.
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes its slack. I learn to talk to different kinds of people, there attitudes and behavior, how to handle customers gentle and how to not just assist but but at least to connect with them even if your just a service crew. They have strict management when it comes to work but when the work is done we're just like a family. treating each other right. and they are all close to their crews. When it comes to co-workers there's always someone who has an attitude, but it doesn't intimidate me. Hardest part of the job is when i handle a complaint from a customer. Most enjoyable part is that when i give an assistance or a service to a customer once i see they are all satisfied for what i provide, that is the most whole-heartedly thing that would happen.
Pros
free meal
Cons
fixed hours
Salary / Benefits
I'm working 8 hours a day as a cashier. I learned how to be patient and understanding when it comes to different kinds of customers. I learned how to deal with people, i'm so happy in this work. I'm happy with the environment and with my workmates. The most enjoyable part is the bonding with my workmates and superiors. The superiors we're so down to earth.
Pros
free foods
Salary / Benefits
a happy work area with a happy workmates and managers. i enjoyed working in this company because it's not just a work but a learning area.this is where i experienced being fast but at the same giving a good quality and efficient service to the customers. I learned how to manage different situations with confident and respect to others as well.
Salary / Benefits
it was fun , the management was very supportive in terms of personal and company growth and development. the most enjoyable part is that everyday we encounter different problems and we do solve them by being focus, customer oriented and the teamwork was there.
Pros
free meal
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
very good trainigs. very good job approach and good seminars for the employees. more on safety standards and food safety. many learnings and experience. happy to work because the workplace is clean and safe.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
A typical Day at Work: Checking the marketing logbook and minutes of the meeting to inform yourself about the special instruction from the management and to inform other crew about the instruction Helping the cashier specially during peak hours where there's lot of customers to be served usually during lunch and dinner time. What you learned: I learned a lot on how to overcome my shyness for i appplied in this work after I graduated Secondary school. I learned to deal with different kind of people and provide their needs and wants to satisfy them with our services. I learned to become flexible,more sociable / friendly and work hard with enjoyment. Management: The management knows how to handle well their people,sharing their knowledge and wisdom so that everybody will get benefit from it. They know how to reach the target market and provide them with proper proposals.
Pros
company outing - marketing staff were treated more spcecial than any other crew
Cons
long hours of work often times but low salary
Salary / Benefits
i am a working student and i need to find another job to support my financial status as working student.