Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Marilao

Salary / Benefits
It was nice and really had fun together aiming target sales... All managers are really good handling their employee. The gen meet is really fun to have new learnings .
Salary / Benefits
preparing delicious food and serve client with a smile i learn to work as a team and multitasking. good management. when pick season . lots of costumer coming but still enjoy. enjoyable part is when we can even talk to each other just to give there order in time .
Pros
15 pesos lunch
Cons
too pick
Salary / Benefits
its the busiest restaurant i ever worked,10 queue lines are normal per cashier,i learned a lot from handling complaints to making orders and making schedules for the crew and doing inventories,management are excellent,training are in place,organisation are excellent,the hardest part of the job is long hours of working 10plus hours ,the most enjoyable part is the benefits
Pros
training wise and more challenge as a individual
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
You will meet a lot of people through workmates who became your friends. Learn a lot on how to handle the job that was given by the superior such as handling cash fund,assisting managers etc.
Pros
with meals
Cons
low salary due to provincial rate
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for almost and year, and it was always fun to work with everyone. I worked for 10 hours, but time always passed so fast because of how busy we were greeting, taking orders, preparing food and serving them. The hardest part of the job is the rotating schedule.
Salary / Benefits
During my job at jollibee meycauayan, the managers are all kind and approachable, unfortunate happenings may not be avoided but eventually it can be solved in a certain time, my experienced there was great even though i quit after 8 months of working still it gave me a lot of ideas and become knowledgeable about the business, and somehow it made me a better person.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is that you always manage to be productive, i learned that customer is always right. The most enjoyable part of the job is you learn from your mistakes as you grow in that company. I'm very thankful to this company because they help me to finished my studied and to become successful in life.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Good company. I was a member of a scholarship program that helped me finish my studies. As a service crew, you will hav the opportunity to learn every aspect and core values of the company. Free meals is a good thing for its employees too. The managers are down to earth and easy to approach.
Pros
Free meals, Scholarship program (SEEDS)
Cons
Long hours of work.
Salary / Benefits
They had a good standard when it comes to work, and consistent procedure to every tasks. They had strict management team and consistent audit system. this systematic audit helps us to be involve in every operation in this company.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
More charity