Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila274 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Very clean workplace. All products was based on standard procedure. Neat and friendly workers. Management was attentively concerns to their employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is probably the best training ground for those who really wanted to have an edge for future Managerial positions, we have world class training standards that would probably equipped you compete with others in the industry.
Salary / Benefits
I love working in jolibee since i was in the philippines as a jr. manager. I love working there i learn a lot not only. For the job and also in life.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day in my work is always on time no late always complete uniform ,I've learned more in this job I do my best as part time,being a cashier I always smile and great the customer ,
We always gave them a staffied. And the hardest thing part of may job is ccomplain .
Salary / Benefits
My work in this company in the Philippines is very interesting,awesome,energetic,i have found a second home in this kind of work for me.I also enjoy what i'm doing in my work.
Salary / Benefits
work culture in Jollibee is fun and easy going, fast-paced work day. Gives lot's of incentive, Management is fair to it's employees. I learned how to handle different kinds of situation.
Salary / Benefits
Cashier server always clean area greet customers
Have patients respect to all workmate follow the rules always on time focus at works always check costumers
Salary / Benefits
Recommendable to first timers.
Newly graduates are very welcome

Good as training ground for those looking for a job as a newbie.

Has good benefits for single status
Salary / Benefits
Preparation of products as ordered by customers.
Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.

Unloading deliveries and stocking products.

Ability to operate cash register terminal.
Pros
free food
Cons
maximum 10hrs
Salary / Benefits
- the company was okay though it was a franchise i just need a higher income so i can sustain may financial needs and also to provide the needs of my family
Salary / Benefits
Management not good at treating Employee that's why some of the Crew Resigned. The workplace is good but only a few people Eat because the mall is closing soon
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is my first job in the Philippines it's too hard company but is really challenging I get a lot of experiences there in working at Jollibee. I enjoyed my stay at Jollibee food corporation being a service crew because my scope of work includes interaction with the customers from day to day basis in which I learned to communicate with a different kind of person and still give the satisfaction of the customers according to their need.
Salary / Benefits
So many ways to improved their employees for personal and professional advancement. Providing a great customer experience is a must and will always be the top priority.
Salary / Benefits
i would like to thank to my first job because ihave more learn about and improve my self and the management is good for helping to my family and study.
Salary / Benefits
Pressure and mostly happy. and i've learned about the communication to my co-workers and time management.

the most enjoyable for me in this company is to give happinesss to everyone.
Pros
free foods
Cons
8 hpurs
Salary / Benefits
I Learned how life hard with or without work. You need to be hard working , have long patience and we need to know how to get along with others. We always dont meet our minimum salary in a day and we also have deductions once a month.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee well known as fast growing company that why their learnig and development program for all employee is always updated, their also strict regarding food safety policy to ensure customer satisfaction.
Pros
Incentives Program
Salary / Benefits
Any work is challenging but maybe I am lucky to be the part of this team. I have a family in work. Challenging and pressure work but I learn a lot not just about work but also in life.
Pros
Viand 11 pesos.
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work there. Good management, Jolly Co-workers and specially this job can enhance your skills from mental to physical. Just be flexible and friendly person soyou can enjoy what you are doing.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Many Charity time
Salary / Benefits
Working it somehow difficult but as u work hard you may gain something new friends and money. I can not assure the it is not that fun because you are going to work hard for you to prepared in the future.
Pros
Free luch
Salary / Benefits
Its really enjoyable working in this fast food bcos every kids love it also.me..always in pressute hustle but its fun everyone works as a team even the managers helps us..
Pros
Always have a lot of guest
Cons
Broken schedule