Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Lucena

Salary / Benefits
as always we need to be pleasant and fast becuase its fastfood i learned from my co-worker is dont underestimate your job because our job are not easy job. my enjoyable part of working with them is we are family, i can share my problem to them and they always help me... The hardest part is when i need to choose work over my family..
Salary / Benefits
-Shifting schedule , Day and Mid night -be respectful to your co Worker and always do your job -very good -full of Joy -when we need more man power -costumers
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job but it is only summer job It helps me to be responsible and feel me the presence of having a work. This makes me inspired in the near future, I can be the one of the manager.
Salary / Benefits
Good experience and had fun doing chores as a Cashier. Leaders lead us every time we need them. Good customer service is required to us to be able to show them that they are always welcome to ask us any assistance.
Salary / Benefits
A 5-8 working hours is given to us. We do pay on our short when we are assign as a cashier. I learned that even when you do good, still they see most of your mistake..
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no overtime
Salary / Benefits
as a fry man,has prepared the quality product example chicken joy,french fries other product the fried.as a kichen staff always clean the area,materials or our machine in kitchen
Salary / Benefits
6 to 7hours of duty developing of my skills and flexibility happy to serve customer we have a good service and the products have a quality control enjoy and we have a team works
Pros
free meals
Cons
6 to 7 hours
Salary / Benefits
i have been working in jollibee for part time since Aug 21 2017 to February 20 2018 . the culture of this company is great and everyone i worked with was amazing.the only issue i had was that, is working and studying at the same time . but i mange how to fix it i use a time table to be flexible for me to work and study.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break day off healthcare
Salary / Benefits
From Shift Manager to Kitchen Manager, Holds responsibility in FSC, Profitability, Ordering, Hiring, and Mentoring.For my Catering Experience, I started the business 12 years ago, From Scratch with our little skills of cooking and presentation we able to catch the market and serve our best Menus and Event Styles. We make sure that our Clients will experience the best of our food and service.Our selling point is our Consistency.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Long Hours of work
Salary / Benefits
While give would be quite acceptable, between the two words, I would choose offer. Not only is it a good solid businesslike word, it is also slightly less demanding, and makes you seem less importunate and more polite.
Salary / Benefits
im robinson p volpane 23 years old i want to work to save my money for my continued of my studying in college because i am the person we have a dream
Salary / Benefits
Our work time is very flexible and the work requires rapidness in making good deciscion yet and a precise one to get best result. A very challenging job.
Pros
Free luch
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is the reason why I am very confident with myself. It helped be boost my interpersonal skills specially because I encountered too many people everyday.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Since I started working at jollibee I learned how to manage my time.They motivate me and guide me all the time. They provide great training to the newly crew. And the other crew guide us through difficulties. The hardest part of the job was when during holidays and there are so many people sometimes I panic. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the customer satisfied with our service and gave them satisfaction.
Pros
free lunch and snacks
Cons
irregular hours
Salary / Benefits
Since this is my first job,im happy being part of fast growing company.The most enjoyable part of the job is the peak hour because i assist lots of costumer which satisfy to my service.
Pros
free meal
Cons
per hour
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to deal with different types of costumer's.Providing excellent costumer services to them,and be able to reach out to their neds.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours, especially on peak hours
Salary / Benefits
been working in Jollibee Fast food restaurant working as production and service crew. Became a leader ,no hardest part of the job perhaps enjoyable...
Pros
free lunches
Cons
10 hours maximum
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corporation is one of the best experiences I had. On my youngest days at the age of 17, I also able to work and go to college as well through this company. I am proud that once in my life I'd been part of this company. Change plans and passion the reason I dont pursue my application here as Manager.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Tiring work nature
Salary / Benefits
The company is at high level of people development. You can enjoy your working in here because they give you the chance to enjoy life by giving family fun day. Benefits is ok especially the bonuses that they are giving with the employees.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
with high expectation
Salary / Benefits
full of challenges but happy to serve our customer to the best of our ability. and also they are helpful and kind. the customer enjoy there meals and go home with the smile on there face
Salary / Benefits
im very thankful to serve jollibee foods corporation. in my everyday duty as a service crew im confident to say that the job is hard but in the other part it is very enjoyable because of my fellow crew workers.
Pros
free meals