Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Lipa

Lipa15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Fun but not balanced. Jollibee is full of Jolly people and i can say that i'm happy working in this company. Everyday is different experience and learning.
Salary / Benefits
You need to always be ready for any updates and memos for the job. It is a good job for knowing customer service knowledge and how managerial system work. You will be bombarded with great knowledge about having a business and how to be a great supervisor but you need to be always welcoming changes and a low work life balance.
Pros
Supervisory knowledge
Cons
Low work life balance, no ot pay
Salary / Benefits
I'm able to practice some of my accounting skills. Being an administrative crew is enjoyable because I'm able to work not only with managers but also with other crews. Working with teamwork is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Salary / Benefits
At my interview they were very approachable. They guide me. Everyday, I learn something new. They were friendly. They acknowledge your decisions. They were very jolly.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
That time i am working student i am SEEDS scholar of Jollibee, i am proud of that because of these program we have the opportunity to catch our dream to become a professional someday, to have the chance to wear TOGA especially our DIPLOMA. It is the best experience to me because honestly its hard but i realized that in gods want i become of what i dream want in the future. Though its hard to balance all the things its all worth it. Our management team are very supportive and it always motivate us.
Pros
Free Meals, Employee Discount and 13th Month pay
Cons
Long hours resulting to absent in school
Salary / Benefits
Great place to have a job if you have no experience because they will train you and you can also develop certain skills and discipline as well as make friends
Salary / Benefits
As a proud member of Jollibee team We are seeking or looking for growth sales of the store every opening of our store we are conducting gameplan which lead us of what we are going to do for the whole production until the end.
Pros
Chickenjoy
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
A workplace where i learned how to serve our valued customer whole heartedly.
A workplace where i built in my personality and positive insight towards my goal despite of hardship still I survived
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Dynamic and shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
There are lots of benefits. Big salary. Good marketing strategy. They have lots of idea to make there store the number one fast food chain in the Philippines.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
End Of Contract also its my part time. after that is my On The Job Training for my Graduation day. Im a working student that time.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with supportive management. Not all the numbers buthow you personally grow and develop. The mostw enjoyable part of a job was working together with my co- workers, serving people as much as we can.
Pros
free meal and a lot of incentives
hard but happy
getting more friends

giving the right service we provide

doing the right thing at every time, go onn extra mile with the good service, leadership by co-workers. doing the task well and to be recognized thru the hardship in every duty.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
The best thing in this kind of work is that, your creative ideas are always subject for being laid on the table of all managers.
Pros
free taxi allowance
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
There' s no easy job but if you love and enjoy what you are doing theres nothing to worry though Im a working student that time, I am studying and at the same time Im working.
Salary / Benefits
my familu in lipa uptown are really good and also they are ine team in duty hours
Pros
free crew meal
Cons
exact duty