Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Lemery

Lemery10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
When im working at jollibee food corporation company ,i decide to working student at the same time ,its been a year ,but i finished my college because of jollibee .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Excellent in giving the 100% customer satisfaction.. giving the good quality of the product they served.. giving smile to all the customer they encounter..
Salary / Benefits
My experience being a dinning crew is not easy, also if have so much people. You need to hardwork, and the co worker is very kindly also the manager.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is the best fast food restaurant in the phillipines, they also have branches in other country, this is my first job, Im a kitchen staff in jollibee and i learned a lot in my first job.
Salary / Benefits
good to work in jollibee its a hard work but you will enjoy working there you will have the knowledge how the food cook and prepare when you work there
Pros
free food
Cons
1hour break
Salary / Benefits
Multitasking is what i want.I don.t feel tired while im doing same thing at the same time.for me nothing is hardest job if you do it properly.i enjoy everytime i work.
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Having a very good management is one of the aspects that all the staffs are looking for, thats what we have their in our store, which reflecting a very good performance in our staff.The only thing that bothers and let to leave the job was about the very low salary agreement.
Pros
free meal
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
its nice to work here. there are hard times but it has nothing to do with the good people surrounding us. i love the food. management are fine and friendly.
Pros
free meal
•every day motivated
•I learned in my current work to be a good employee, teamwork ,and always smile all the time .

•good manage to all

•in first time of the job ., you must all know about the standard and you must be responsible of things . Especially to share your good in your heart feeling ., to gave to the customers satisfaction .

•most enjoyable part of my job is to close all the members and to know their own personalities . We are all happy together and the unity as one team
Pros
Free apartment, with allowance
Cons
Estimated hours
Salary / Benefits
-very high volume of customers
-how to manage sales profit and losses, also people

-stong and competetive mgmt

-stong and highly competetive

- sales performance

-activities and benefits
Pros
stong benefits esp. about hospiatalizations