Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in General Santos

Salary / Benefits
At first I got nervous because its my first time working in the fastfood chain, I felt nervous during the interview, the orientation. I had so much fun in working in the jollibee but Unfortunately the hardest part of being a jollibee staff id balncing your time as a crew at the same time as a student. because of my
Salary / Benefits
extra effort on hard labor. Physically tiring. I was a working student, Because of a very tiring physical activities during working hours, I have no more energy left for school.
Pros
entitled to 1 crew meal per 8 hour shift
Cons
very exhausting
Salary / Benefits
friendly at the same time profesional individuals that work as a team to achieved day to day goals. you may learn to be patient and hardworking and also to be good at handling customers. the management is one of the factors that an employee stays in the company. the hardest part of the job is when the store lacks of manpower because it may give hardship to the crew even though you must be flexible but it is also important to take some rest and mind your health
Pros
free meals
Cons
extended working hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned about being a working student is to balance my time specially to my work and studies. i learned how to serve a customer with all my heart. the most enjoyable part of my job is to train the new worker, to share my knowledge what I have learned to my trainer. the hardest part of my job is to control and to balance my studies and work.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Gensan Highway is the best training ground for and the best stepping stone to success. I am fun and productive and responsible with my designates station
Pros
Free meals
Cons
8 hours and overtime if necessary
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to be with . Willing to train trainees and responsible. Jollibee is the best training ground for me and a stepping stone to success.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
8 hours and overtime if necessary
Salary / Benefits
maintain good entertaining to the customer. always focus in sales, achieve quotas and always use proper procedure to make a food specially to serves at customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
3-5 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
they good in terms of job and the manager is good as well.and I am very thankful to be part of there team.and i will bring the my knowledge that I learn from the team and serve as my experienced.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
In working in this prestigious company, I never expected that the workplace would be so much fun even though sometimes we encounter many obstacles in dealing with the customers.
Salary / Benefits
working in jollibee is really a great opportunity for me. i have learned a lot of things. like how to manage your people by not hurting their feelings. in terms of work ethics jollibee really push their employee to their limitations inorder to achieved their goals and to hit their targets. as a manager giving a good result is one of our goal. providing quality service to our customers is our top priority.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Fast Food Chain is a big and growing company. It is very fun working with them because of the store's productivity. The managers are there to help us grow and be true to ourselves. They really give importance to their crew and they never failed us to feel like we are not a family. We work there as a family
Pros
free lunch
Cons
balanced man hours
Salary / Benefits
everyday is a busy day but happy day. we had jollibee and friend's appearance every saturday and sunday. i learned how to cook and how to portion jollibee foods. the management sometimes doesnt interact with their crews. the hardest part was being scolded by a costumer for the managers fault. the most enjoyable part was having a teambuilding and general meetings every quarter of the year.
Pros
free meals every work days, free incentives, always had a teambuilding and general meeting
Cons
long hours and not eating on time
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot in jollibee. i learned how to be approachable person and being friendly to other person. i had so much fun in there. the hardest thing i've encountered when i was in jollibee is if theirs an occassions in the city . expecting for more costumers.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
I learned to communicate to the Customers, Managers and to my co-workers. I learned how to manage my time, to wake up early just to work on time. This company helped me to be a more productive employee.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
6-8 hours
Salary / Benefits
It was so much fun that I really always want to have an extension when someone is absent on the team.I really enjoyed working in Jollibee. It was so much fun to the point I didn't notice that I finished my day without having any break.
Pros
free meal
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Im enjoy doing my task,to serve people through give their need,also im happy and satisfied our management.also all member of thie company,give me an inspiration to work hard,and enjoy our work.always give smile to others and know how to handle customer complain,how to approach the customer,how to entertain the guest,treat them that they are welcome of this stablishment.most of all,as a emloyee we need to have didication in my work ad having a peacefull mind,and help to each other,i mean to having to unity.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
i work on jollibee about 8 hrs a day, I've learned how to be leader, make friends, to be fast , flexible , and made me a effective and efficient crew on my time, I also learned how to adopt to changes at my workplace.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
They will train you to become productive, consistent and flexible. Its hard at first because you need to memorize the opening and closing procedures, prices and calling codes but you will know it all in very past fast time. It's a very fun work place and you will enjoy working there.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I got the opportunity to know about the biggest fast food company in the Philippines. Got the chance to learn the Jollibee Foods Corp. Company profile.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Sometimes No Reliever
Salary / Benefits
EXCELLENT IN Service .Very good in Customer relations. They always satisfies customers and good ambiance in workplace.Security is 100% and they treated employees equally.
Pros
Free Meals
Salary / Benefits
First its so hard to work in fastfood many adjustment to yourself and you need to adopt the environment but I've learn a lot of thing's when I'm work there its hard but you need to survive because of that I'm become a better person thanks to Jollibee
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Longhours break