Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Dasmariñas

Dasmariñas41 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee can provide a different form of training. Training that can mold a very good character of an employee. You can be a competitive person if you will be trained in Jollibee. I learned a lot at jollibee like endorsing everything before I go home. The hardest part of job is doing multi tasking.
Salary / Benefits
the store can be a happy place to work but sometimes its very annoying place.
working at the store gives me enough time to think that its only the store needs the crew.
Salary / Benefits
It’s really a tough work from the managers to colleagues to the customers you need to be strong and mature enough in able to stay longer on your work.
Salary / Benefits
Experiencing a lot of difficulties in workplace and giving a solution immediately and providing according to their goal at end of shift. And facing all different customers according to their personality and behavior..
Salary / Benefits
good management. i learned a lot of things specially on how to become a good leader, great costumer service, and creating a good relationship with co workers, believe and work as team to achieve costumer satisfaction.
Pros
free meal sometimes
Cons
holiday duties
Salary / Benefits
Dont be late at your work, and dapat laging alerto sa mga stock ng store always see the expiration date of the product FIFO the product accordingly to the expiration date
Salary / Benefits
Even though it's peak atleast Enjoyment is still there. The Management is Good. The staffs are so friendly. But not all. We enjoy the free meals when we are 8hrs on the sched and still free meals in our first break.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
This company is the best because they encourage the employee to commit in their job and to be responsible person they give knowledge to every employee to enhance they strength to perform a better one.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
jollibee food corp surely is a good company and it help me in molding myself as a good employee that can handle stress at all times while interacting with customer face to face
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?
Salary / Benefits
7am-4pm. i've learned how to multitask. very kind . its hard but enjoyable . when the order come very late. when your workmate smile at me even they tired.
Salary / Benefits
A work of Kitchen Crew is the hardest part in the jollibee because you are handling a food. there are many standards need to meet in jollibee. The management is friendly.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
This is my 1st and favorite job because this is the reason why I can continue my studies in college. Flexible schedule and a very nice environment. It feels like home literally.
Salary / Benefits
Wake up early and do some basic needs when you going to work like take a bath,eat breakfast,conditioning yourself in a better way to go and to do your work perfectly!
Salary / Benefits
Assist the guest from the door to their seat. taking orders and serving it.
doing inventory at night when closing the store.

it was nice being with max but I need to grow as a person.
* I work 4-6 hours a day
* I learned how to have a pleasing personality

* The management is very good to their employees

* The hardest part of my job is how to talk to the customers who had unpleasant attitudes

*The most enjoyable part of my job is having a very kind and unserstanding manager.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
The best trainning experience for the food industry. Energetic and fun work place and also give motivation to all the staff of the company to make a better person in the future
Pros
Free food
Cons
6 working hours
Salary / Benefits
i enjoyed working there. meeting people and helping them is within my nature.Sometimes there are complains but i'm willing to handle it ,as far as customer is concern.
Pros
free meal
Cons
broken schedules
Salary / Benefits
They give importance to the employee the environment is good. they trained people to there respective knowledge. they approach easily to the needs of there employee
Salary / Benefits
as a crew of well known pinoy fast food chain is kind a tiring, i had fun working with my colleagues or batch mates. Jollibee was my first ever job experience. I work there for 5 months contract.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and the manangement is good all the crew is disiplinary and nice and they are good to me they teach me how to approche the costumer but the salary is not enough but its ok because jollibee waltermart is the best company i ever had
Salary / Benefits
Since this is my first job I learned a lot in this company the management team teach me and give advice when I feel down. They always here to support and guide the team. The workplace is so happy.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Broken hours