Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Cebu City88 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee Mango is very nice. Because my co- crewmate is kind and some of the manager is kind also. I treasure working there because I’ve finished my schooling.
Salary / Benefits
Working in any fast food chain, is very nice yet hard. Well, we all know that there is no job that's easy even being a boss. You have to review every details if your company has improvements. But for me, it is not the job but the people who surround you if they are good for you or a toxic one. You'll miss the fun and friends not the job .
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Exactly 8 hours
Salary / Benefits
I worked there as a cashier. I was a student way back then and Jollibee really helped me. I was a working student and they really give students a chance to work.
Salary / Benefits
I go to work in 6 am out on 8pm the hardest part of my job is in lunch time because there's many people Coming I've learned that customer is always right, always smile always give patience to the customer's
Salary / Benefits
Fun and excitement but a little bit stressful. Taking customer needs and the harderst part is about customer complaints. THe most enjoyable is the events.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a jolly work i experience because you do multi-tasking i learnd a lot by the help of my managers and coworker and get enough discount as a crew
Salary / Benefits
Working as a part time here was a great experience, this was my first serious job where I get to experience a real happy world of customer service, it was also challenging dealing with customers but fun as well
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
well this my first job and everyday when i go to work i always get so nervous because i'm afraid to fail my job. when i started working i learn to adjust my time and improve my self confidence. my work place is just right and comfortable. i find it hard my job sometimes especially when the manager always yelling me to be fast and im doing the fastest way that i can. i do enjoy my job because of the crew so very supportive during in my hardships
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
• Good management and fun workplace because I've been working as a part timer specifically at dining.
• I've also learned about communicating to different types of persons.

• My confidence have been improved because of interacting to people.

• The most hardest part of working in jollibee is getting reprimanded by the customer.

• The most enjoyable part of working in jollibee are free lunches and their programs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and the the people who have work there are team player and flexible people. We treat each other as a family inside the store. And the managements are very kind to their employees. I learned to handle different kind of customers like demanding or irate customers. We are trained how to provide the customers the good product or foods that they like to have.
Pros
Free meals and snacks
Cons
Small hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
i learned so many from this company. meet many people and very fun to work. the owner sometimes visits the store and give us incentives for the great job to exert.
Pros
discount food
Cons
long hours, salary cant send my kids to good school
Salary / Benefits
Working for this company is fun, Challenging and the people you work with is friendly and approachable. I only work there for 6 months at the same time it helps me a lot to boost my confidence and my ability to work under pressure.
Cons
Delay in sallary
Salary / Benefits
Work fun with the customers and co-workers everyday duty in the store. Always do suggestive selling to customers and bcareful in transactions everyday
Salary / Benefits
Working in a fast paced environment it is really tiring but also you'll have fun at the end of the day. I learned to adapt fast on the daily routine and environment. the management is tight but they're good. The workplace culture is okay. The hardest part of the job is when peak times come because it's very busy at that time but it is still enjoyable.
Salary / Benefits
a day in a work is not always like a regular day without stress . it always have a good and a bad day. i learn that if your an employee then don't worry things that is not beyond in your control because you cant change anything that is uncontrolled. in a workplace you need to observe people and learn from them since you are a newly. the hardest part of being in a job is when the employer or co-worker don't see your value and don't treat you as a family . the most enjoyable part of being employed is when the team work together for the success of the team and they appreciate each other and celebrate of the victory.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides the very best for their people but limited only to the government benefits..the salary is minimum..it is good for working students.
Salary / Benefits
My very first job right after graduating high school,good fast paced environment to work with,could get busy at times but i really enjoyed working there
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is so much fun with learning process. Management are very supportive, and always have an appreciation and motivation. No one will be alone without learning. Workplace is so good ambiance, people and all the team members are so jolly. And they have always a team building for the refreshing of everybody.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to interact with other people especially how to solve the problem of an irate customer :) I have learned how to get their order properly. How to give their orders according to what they say. I have learned how to use Purchase order system.
Pros
There is a free meals
Cons
Very small salary. Provincial rate
Salary / Benefits
In a fastfood chain business( Jollibee) always observed cleanliness when serving and presenting orders to customers, wearing a SMILE is a must. The crew must also very jolly when entertaining to customers and must make sure always offered them with their choices in their additional orders.
Pros
free meals and snacks
Cons
personality of the management
Salary / Benefits
I really love the workplace because jollibee is the most enjoyable company that ever had.No hard time on the workplace culture because the people around are very industrious and hardworking.