Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Cabuyao

Salary / Benefits
Good experience you will learn lots of things especially if you are a working student you will learn how to manage your time management and of course you will learn how to properly treat the customer
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work with my co workers I'm just enjoying the time when I'm working to my station and happy to serve a good standard food to the costumers.
Salary / Benefits
As part of the kitchen. i make sure that the product i serve to customer is in good quality specially in burgers. i make sure that the burger i made is 100% good and that will satisfy the customer.
Salary / Benefits
productive work place at the same time challenging in terms of people management but overall it was an amazing experienced. No two days are the same in terms of operation.
Salary / Benefits
Okay mag work dito masaya, specially noon student palang ako Basta maganda.enviroment at experience.makapag work sa.fastfood........ Thankyouuu u
Salary / Benefits
for almost five years of working in jollibee i learn many things, from doing SOPs to having fun while doing my job. i learn a lot from this company because this company built my self confident and my sjkills.
Pros
free meal
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
It is actually my very first job. At first, I'm just a part-timer but I stopped in school so I became a full-time worker. During my first day, first week and first month in my job, all I can say is I'm nervous, scared in entertaining customers. After my training days, I feel a little bit improvement in myself. Since it is my first job, smiling is awkward for me. In my everyday duty as a crew member of Jollibee, being confidence, cheerful, and approachable invades my whole system, it's just like there's another me. I solve problems. I have the confidence to communicate whatever the customers' concern. I became brave. Jollibee is like a stepping stone and a ethic changer. Not just a changer but it molds us (crew members) to be a better 'us'. P.S: "Customers are always right"
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is being at the right place at the right time because you will never knew what type of customer you'll encounter but the best part of being a service crew is that you can always make most of your customer smiles and come back for business.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Long Hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee helps me a lot to build my own Identity, it gave's me a new learning that I can use in my next job. The Culture, Management and the whole team they were my inspiration to work hard and find new opportunity that will make me more better more than what I think I already was.
Salary / Benefits
Many customers during weekends so less time in break time. Learned about handling complaints and communication to customers. Management team served as the parents. Most enjoyable part was when there was outing, co-workers has bonding time.
Pros
Free meal