Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Bulacan

Salary / Benefits
You need to learn to multitask and eat quickly at breaktime but the friendly management helps in easing the pressure in the workplace, they show sympathy as they know exactly what it feels working in a fast food chain.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee foods corporation is a good company with good compensation to their employees. However the only thing that I do not like was staying or working for long hours and with lots of kra's. Other than that its fun working with them and its a great learning experience.Thank you Jollibee
Pros
With medical benefits, healthcard and with discount on meals
Cons
long working hours min is 10 hours until you finish your paper works.
Salary / Benefits
This company is alright. The agency is very nice and the workmates are fun to be with. The managers are nice and very supportive. They won't let an employee down.
Salary / Benefits
As a whole my previous company bring out the best in me as a person. The experiences and learnings that i had will be treasured and will help me in achieving my goals in the future.
Pros
Transportation and Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
i Experience leading a project, learning more about a technical skill or even finding a solution to a difficult problem are great anecdotes. You could even do a practice interview with a friend or family member you developed through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, class, everything counts."
Salary / Benefits
Since Ive work in jollibee when I was 18yrs old for only 8months and ive learn a lot because they provide us good training. They give a balance treat for their staff.
Pros
Free 1 meal every duty
Salary / Benefits
Everyday i will command my co-workers by doing standard in creating of foods before to serve to the customer, that's why learned a lot of knowledge when it comes to budgeting my time during my duty.
Salary / Benefits
In every day duty its good working with my co workers and my managers its not only doing job inside the store but there a lot of fun and joy coming from them the relationship as a family build inside the store. Although the management has a strict rules and regulations I understand it all and obey all the standards.
Pros
can manage the time availability
Cons
short breaks and extend in duty
Salary / Benefits
i worked in jollibee every day and i learned how to comunicate with other peoples and how to manage time in work while studying. Perfect management, and has a work place culture, for me the hardest part of job is cashier, and the most enjoyable part of the job is the funniest moments with your work mates.
Pros
good pays, short hours. etc.
Salary / Benefits
If there is one thing I learned in my very first job is to work fast while maintaining standard procedure and be responsible, energetic and productive in a young age.
Pros
free meal
Cons
limited contract
Salary / Benefits
We share laughter joy and fun. Its too hard to work in a fast food restaurant and giving consitency in our customers by providing them fast and friendly service.
Pros
Aloha
Cons
10hrs
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. They provide the best training that makes an employee productive and well disciplined. They develop a good relationship among employees through cooperation and respect for each and every one. I have learned a lot from the company.
Pros
free meals, incentives
Salary / Benefits
serving food with standard procedure is more healthy to the customers and to my self.Working with fun is more creative and the food will served with smile.
Salary / Benefits
Fast as you can. Costumers always right mostly give priority to a Senior and disability. focus on your doing . Good manners in costumers and be responsible.
Salary / Benefits
I went on time and always on the mood I learned how to get other people and be good employees management: they are good at caring for employees and they listen to our concerns about my co workers they are good and virtuous My hardest part of my job is to customer lot of eating but also so i can manage the most enjoyable part of my job is being a good friend and a good example to others
Salary / Benefits
fun to work with others specially with my friends this is the work that i`d been missing for .but sometimes they make a bad things that we can`t do.but anyway that was part of the work we are doing our best to do it.
Salary / Benefits
its good to be working at jollibee, i learned a lot for a short period of time, the management manage the company well, and my co workers help each others when needed.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
its fun but sometimes its so toxic because there is a lot of costumer. receive a bloody chicken, i replace his chicken and apologize. then he give me a letter saying thank you for listening first, and replace my food and for your apology.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
-happy companion to co-employee during day-to-day operation. -I learned how to work even under pressure. -I learned how management encourage employees not only to work ---hard, but to also to work with happy heart. -I learned how to understand the altitude of my co- workers during working hours. -meeting the sales target during typhoon. -when monthly sales target reached.
Salary / Benefits
I'm fun talking with my co-workers about their lives at home or anything that they are doing. I enjoyed talking with some customers whenever they need our assistance.
Salary / Benefits
A very tiring everyday routine..working 7-9 hours a day..the most enjoyable part is when i'm done in my duty even though i'm tired