Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Batangas City

Salary / Benefits
Even though it is a typical day i manage my self to do the standard procedure at all time. I learned how to manage my time at work and also I learned how to communicate other people.
Salary / Benefits
base on my expirience it brings me to being responsibilities to my everyday task.working in jollibee is so wonderful,im so thankful that jollibee is being part of my life.
Salary / Benefits
You should give your best to all of your duty. You can feel so tired but you can learn how to cooperate to your co league to make your work better. Always smile and serve a better
Salary / Benefits
I would say that i did get matured in working wise in the kitchen area, ive been more focus at my assignments. Great management as well they push through my limits until i know more about me, on how to be more productive at work. with consistency
Pros
free lunch
Cons
far from my house
Salary / Benefits
I can say all jollibee ivebeen to was fun and productive working place, you cant easily get bored, and of course the manager and co worker are also good at everything. In Jollibee we are not just a coworkers we are friends
Pros
Free 2 meals, long hours
Cons
Many customer complains
Salary / Benefits
I can say Jollibee was one of the company for us that only begginers. And also for some of the partimers and stident who needs extra income. The employee was kind hearted and friendly
Salary / Benefits
Serving customer and maintaining the cleanliness of my area. I've learned to offer good customer service. The hardest part of the job is when the customer complain. Good thing about management is they are giving work to those student who needs to support their studies. The most enjoyable part of the job is when customer we see the customer happy.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Extended Hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to handle customer.And being working student it's a pleasure but difficult. I learned how to handle my time in school and work. So much experience and I'm so happy to make that.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Peak duty
Salary / Benefits
TYPICA WORK AT DAY is monday to sunday i learned to encourage co crew to enjoy what they do, i learned to manage my time because i am a working student
Pros
free meal
Cons
part time
Salary / Benefits
The problem of the company is the salary no O.T., the salary is fixed . the workplace is good the management team is good. I want to search new work for new environment to help me to learn more knowledge and also to share my skills and knowledge to the company.
Pros
free rice, free meals every meeting
Cons
no ot, fixed salary
Salary / Benefits
The management is really good. They help me to boost my skills/abilities in communicating with other people. Everyday is very productive for me as a working student before.
Pros
Free Lunches
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace even though sometimes I'am so tired. I've learned a lot especially in my co workers and managers, they are so friendly. Sometimes my duty is 2pm- 11pm, I extended to graveyard shift, but the most unforgettable moments in Jollibee is when we're having some sports fest at parties.
Pros
Free meals and incentives
Cons
15mins break
Salary / Benefits
Working and studying at the same time made me feel fulfilled considering that I am supporting my studies. Time management and commitment for work were developed in me as early as these years.
Salary / Benefits
When i was working in jollibee I learned how to be a responsible crew, how to handle costumer complaint, time management and hard work. In the management I feel like a family because they have a team work especially when have a many costumer.
Pros
time of work
Salary / Benefits
Working as a student is very hard because time management should be follow. Meeting new friends and colleagues and be friendly with others is very appreciative.
Pros
free meal, weekly incentives
Cons
one hour break only sometimes thirty mins
Salary / Benefits
Happy place to work, productive, fun workplace and so much friend to be knew, we are like family and everyday happy and give me a big big smile everyday to give it back to the customers.
Salary / Benefits
The management are well motivating. The people are very well in socializing and giving all the needs and necessities of all the employees. They are giving a good compensation.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
it is fun working with my colleagues but there is time that salary is not enough to provide to your family so decided to work outside the country. Little busy but still enjoyable
Salary / Benefits
When I was in Jollibee Batangas I have a lot of fun here, all crew has a jolly face, I learned here how to make a teamwork, how to make easy the hard thing. All managers do their best to the company to catch the target sales and also give their staff an initial incentives. they has a good ambiance for a kids, they has a playground like slide.The hardest part of the job is before you go. you may clean all the assign facilities in your duty while the enjoyable part of the job is when we eat jollibee chicken joy. It is yummy and delicious. I love it.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
! hr break
Salary / Benefits
This place is really a fun work area. They erve immediate food and give an awesome service. They make their customers smile and be happy. They sure that everyone will feel at home
Salary / Benefits
You will learn how to handle customer complaint how to treat customer in a nice way how to manage your people or crew well . Working at fast food industry will really enhance your knowledge and capabilities .
Pros
Free transportation allowance
Cons
Long hours duty