Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Baguio

Baguio51 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company for many years enhance my skills and builds my personality. I learn so much about food services and working as a team to achieve the desired goal of the company.
friendly co-workers
i have learned how to manage time

strict management

fun workplace

lack of workers

the most enjoyable part of the job is having fun even when you are stressed
Salary / Benefits
Ive learned a lot while working at jollibee..ive learned handling machines doing my jod with safety procedures and cleanliness in my work station ..the hardest part is when i dont have a reliever it takes me 19 hrs working ..but its fun working there because the management have teach us how to help each other ..
Pros
Free 2 meals in 8 hrs work
Cons
19 hrs
Salary / Benefits
Job teaches you the essence of time management. Co workers are fun to work with. Company gives you steady hours of work and properly compensates you. Two thumbs up!
Salary / Benefits
Hustle and tiring cleanliness is alright. Some managers are snob and rude. Some of my co-workers are also snob but most of them are friendly. A good place to eat
Pros
Cons
Too early for duty, snob co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
a place for student with low financial support for their studies, you can support your school projects, allowance for your daily expenses, you can help your parent for your studies.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
30 minutes
Salary / Benefits
Its a fast phased working environment. Very Challenging work. It enhances most of our skills. I have advanced my skills in Marketing, People Management, Inventory Management, Quality assurance, Customer service and People Development. The Higher Management have always been open for their employees.
Pros
High compensation, bonuses and rewards to employees
Cons
Long work hours, Unpaid OT's
Salary / Benefits
Assist customers and answer questions in a friendly manner. Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures. Replenish and maintains cash register station.Assemble customer/s order/.Prepare trays with proper dishes and replenishing condiments.Help with the preparation of catering in order to preparation the duties.At end of shift, help to clean the Restaurant.
Cons
10 hrs
Salary / Benefits
To assist the customers. Make them overwhelm with my greetings. Make the customers happy and contended with their foods. To have customers relations in terms of my services.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Training for Staff is okay especially cashiers, all are under rules and regulations. Policies are being followed all the time. Managers are supportive as well
Pros
Free Meals to Crews
Cons
minimum wage
Salary / Benefits
The work place is hustle every peak hours and during saturdays and sundays. It requires you a full and energetic and must be friendly and accomodating.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
One hour break
Salary / Benefits
it was fun serving people with good food, i learned a lot of standard procedures in preparing foods. though there was a problem about the management. the people within the management and the management itself. the hardest part is when some employee was not following SOP everyone was at fault. and schedules scheme too. i've experience working from 4pm-1am, then, the next morning i was scheduled for 4am-1pm to my suprise. i asked them to change it. at first they were hesitant and for a moment they were like mocking me for being so choosy about the working schedule. thats the hardest part, the feeling that your enjoying your new job then management cr-p will sl-p you hard.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Being a Production Crew of Jollibee Food Inc., is a wonderful experience because you will be trained to become a hardworking employee. Having employed in this organization set you to be a great employee in future.
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Tiring
Salary / Benefits
The most difficult part of the job was going home late because I was a working student. The most enjoyable part was when your coworkers help each other.
Salary / Benefits
i always hard day especially in peak season, i learned how to be more patient, and manage different kind of attitude of people that i encounter. The management is strict but a friendly outside of work, make your work place clean and in order because we are serving food, the hardest part of the work that i encounter when i'm im always lost money in counter, i feel sad because my salary in that day is not enough when i lost a found. i am enjoying my job because, first i love what im doing, make a good friends and learning new things.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a very good company because you have free foods in every breaks. Not Just that because sometimes they are also giving discounts to employers.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
service crew is a very hard work because you got to deal with many people with different attitudes so you need to be patients and understanding.work fast but clean and must be in order. come on time and always smile to attract more customers
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
In my entire life working in jollibee as a service crew and promoted as assistant Manager it makes me a better person. It improved my capabilty To become a competitive person. Thank you to jollibee team. Godbless and more power.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
you have to be alert and be very lively, you will learn a lot of new things when it comes to costumer services, you get along with a lot of co workers in different stations, the hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple costumers because this is a very busy fast food chain, the most enjoyable part of the job is everyday is different stories
Salary / Benefits
I was a working student still during my work here so i am thankful to have an opportunity to work here because i was able to enhance more my communication skills and how to deal with cuatomers as well.
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace where you can enhance your skills and grow as a person. So many lessons are learned while working in this place. The people around you are willing to help and train you especially on your weaknesses.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Limited staff