Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Bacoor

Bacoor40 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The environment is very hustle but I have used to it. I do enjoy working in jollibee because of family we build in one organization. That's the best thing to build up a strong relationship between the co-workers
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
I work at Jollibee Foods Corporation as a working student and i learn here new experiences especially socialization with my co-workers and to be mentally & physically focused on the job assignment.
Salary / Benefits
being in jollibee is so challenging. we need to be so productive because of non stop customers eating in our restaurant we need to make the store always clean
Salary / Benefits
I learn that working was not that easy. I enjoy working despite of hardship because I'm still studying. I learn different kind of person and to know how to satisfied them in terms of services.
Salary / Benefits
It has a very productive workplace. But the time of work takes more than 8n hours. The management is quite inconsistent with its rules. But the workers are hard working.
Pros
Free Lunches and snacks
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
In this type of company, you will follow their standard operating procedure and make sure that nothing is wrong. However, the salaries paid to crew are far from the work they provide.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
Working inside the store of jollibee is more on application of all your knowledge from your training days and also application of your skills thats been molded while you are under your training days.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Nbad management
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate with customers. The management sometimes does not care about the behavior of employees. It's good to be co-workers with those who are close to you, there are times when they are happy even at work. The most difficult job is how you will get the solution that customers complain about, but it is even more fun to feel that the customer is a lot more and have lost their lives as we give them good service.
Pros
10pesos/meal
Cons
student hrs
Salary / Benefits
In this company they tought me how to become productive and tought me how to get along with other people as well. The spirit of family and fun is really there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?
hard
difficult

enjoyfull

sociable

haggardness

painful

tirefull

so hard to adjust with the schedule

and many many more

nice people

not that good of a management
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Being a service crew at Jollibee is difficult, but rewarding. I learned how to endure long hours of work serving customers and keeping the restaurant clean.
Salary / Benefits
A nice place to work with.
Managers and co-workers are nice and accommodating. Salary is given on time.

Gives over-time if necessary.

Free meals.

Gives long breaks time sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
Working in an international company is very satisfying. Knowing about food safety and other knowledge about its product is a good thing. And most of all , having a 2nd family in a work place is the best thing.
Pros
free meals and fair treatment of their crew.
Cons
not giving long hour of work to their crew which is need the most important thing.
Salary / Benefits
It has a fun and friendly working environment. Everyone greets you with a smile. It has free lunch on your breaks and free unifrom. However, I quit the job because of its location from my house.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee has a great benefits but on the other side it has a negative impact you cannot balance your work and life. Lots of load on job and so much pressure are been given.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun work environment even if it is on peak. The company is providing trainings and seminars that are beneficial to the employees not just for professional growth but also for your personal growth.
Pros
Benefits are the best
Cons
Customer complaints
Salary / Benefits
Very good company to work with, very approachable and understanding managers and co-workers. The company has a good and effectice core values towards each others
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
Company culture and values are intact and use on a daily working habit. People are well trained thru different courses especially in store operation efficiency.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day of work here is fun because you have a lot of friends there, i learned here to work as a team and to commit at your work seriously because that is the only thing you could do to work better.
Salary / Benefits
It takes time to process but worth it because you will have a great experience and will have fun co workers. And will drive you to do your best interms of your skills and knowledge
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee has taught me how to be good at managing my own time and also taught me principal morals and disciplines. I have many memories and I will use this experience to further improve myself.