Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,068 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, travel to other branches and warehouse with meal allowance treat bu your boss. Paid all overtimeBut its not direct hired company.
Pros
Free meal adn travel
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment super friendly coworkers management is alright good food and employees discount very in love with jollibee favorite part we’re like a family.
Salary / Benefits
I do not recommend working in here if you have another choice. Hardbto get along with colleagues and managers always have their own favorites. I do not recommend.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot in jollibee speciallu the knowledged and skills, how to be an effective manager, how to handle customer complain. Work in a pressure time,
Salary / Benefits
Its hard if this is you first job youll learn a lot from this company and they will neveer let you down, the managers and your senior workmatewill help you to grow more as a individual person
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Some of the managers/supervisors will embarrass you in front of the costumers they wont bring you in the office they wont tell you if you got fired they will just remove you from the schedule they wont give any paper or termination letter on the day you got fired. Some of the managers will just stay in the office half of there shift on there phone and telling us we are doing work but you could clearly see that they are just on there phone texting and playing and listening to music
Pros
There are good supervisors and great coworkers
Cons
Your job isn't easy they will tell you in the beginning its not so simple
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working here, the crew is amazing and it is a very fun yet hardworking environment. The crew made the job very enjoyable and our supervisors and managers were great mentors and motivators. Everybody worked very hard and got our work done but were able to have fun at the same time. I think that the hardest part of the job would have to be interaction with customers but overall nothing was too bad and the supervisors and crew cared for one another a lot. I really enjoyed the workplace culture as we all were motivated to work and had fun doing our jobs. They accepted people of different ages and backgrounds and did a very good job at ensuring that everyone felt alright when working.
Pros
free server meal for breaks and discount
Cons
scheduled break times
Salary / Benefits
I started working about 2 months ago, and everyone was telling me that this was probably the most stressful job I could’ve ever applied to. The management is all over the place, and the restaurant is not ran properly or smoothly. Everything is unorganized, and mistakes seem to happen a lot. As a cashier on the weekends, I can tell you that you’ll run into some very rude customers , and probably be yelled at by not only them but also by your coworkers and supervisors. Technology seems to not work almost all the time, and as a cashier , you have to deal with it until it’s fixed which probably isn’t for a while. Appliances seem to break all the time, and nothing is ever replaced. If you’re the one taking orders and a customer has a complaint or finds something wrong with his or her order, you’ll be the one to blame. You have to be able to be patient with customers and keep your emotions to yourself, even if you feel like crying . I work 8am-5pm and my only break is at 10am the latest, which is when we aren’t busy. So expect to be standing for a long time, and only eating once.
Pros
The server meal you can get while working, gives you a good discount.
Cons
Kitchen is usually dirty, have to deal with a lot of mad customers, always pending orders with chicken or sandwiches
Salary / Benefits
Working in fast food jollibee is hard but if we listen and follow the instruction become easy everything become fine, I just love my job and smile always tiredness you will not feel
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
7.5 hours the working hours
Salary / Benefits
experienced the touch of family and fun, good working environment and co employee, management team has unity to everyone, top management are very appreciative :)
Pros
more incentives
Salary / Benefits
fun place work. co-workers are amazing. the managers inspire us to be better. it is a kind of environment where you really need to bring out your best.
Salary / Benefits
I love Jollibee. Jollibee is my first job while I'm studying in college. At first so hard to study while working but its okay I can manage my time and I can handle my schedule
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
Good job , 1st i start from MT and finish my training with another knowledge..In my store operation have alot of difficulties in adjustment period, but i conquere it with full support of my team specially our MD and RM more learning,more errands.everyday work hard for the operations JEDS, STOCKS,SALES, TRAINING And HIRING AND SCHEDULING.
Pros
No free meal..but have food allowance
Cons
Long hours work
Salary / Benefits
my expereince in Jollibee is best of the best. i also wanted to go back if im given a chance and apply for a managerial seat. they also gave me chance to be a crew trainer. and i really learned LOT.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long hours and if there is no co worker, You'll be oblige to stay in your station for extra hours.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn time management under pressure. Just be ready all the time thicken your skin this is not a place for sensitive people. Always think about why did you apply in this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, Unfair treatment of Team leader
Salary / Benefits
Be honest, and love your job. Always do your best. Patience is sa virtue. In this job you gain friends and experience. You will meet a lot of people.
Pros
Free
Cons
6 to 8hrs
Salary / Benefits
You need to learn to multitask and eat quickly at breaktime but the friendly management helps in easing the pressure in the workplace, they show sympathy as they know exactly what it feels working in a fast food chain.
Salary / Benefits
I want to gain experience in this kind of management. It's just because I want to enhance my skills. And how deal with the other people. As a student, I want to engage my learning skills about how to become a service crew/cashier.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Ive been with jollibee for almoat 5 years in the services. Im handling more key results area that give me so much confident in relation to the operations of the company and making decisions and strategies of planning pertaining on the sales growth as well as the profit..To minimize all the cost and planning a project on how to sustain the business..
Pros
Medical benefits, bonus.
Cons
Long working hours.
Salary / Benefits
Just be yourself and always be kind. People are always smiling and very hard working. It's really fun working with them. Challenging environment also adds a spice in working.
Salary / Benefits
Fast pace, challenging with a lot of opportunities for growth. Culture is very solid, teamwork and fun. Aggressive new stores opening. Promotes best food and service quality.
Pros
Room for advancement food service career. Free meals.
Cons
Work and life balance.
  1. Employee Reviews