Jollibee
Jollibee Employee Review

Productive, friendly environment.

August 30, 2020
Working in any fast food chain, is very nice yet hard. Well, we all know that there is no job that's easy even being a boss. You have to review every details if your company has improvements. But for me, it is not the job but the people who surround you if they are good for you or a toxic one. You'll miss the fun and friends not the job .
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Exactly 8 hours
September 19, 2020
Same role
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) - Manila
Very clean workplace. All products was based on standard procedure. Neat and friendly workers. Management was attentively concerns to their employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
September 17, 2020
Same role
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) - San Jose del Monte
Okay, the reason why I gave them 3 star is that you have to expect that crews there are really an attitude and the manager have so called favoritism. And I don't like scheduling usually if your not close with the scheduler your not going to have a dayoff. I just hate that thing you need to work remotely. If you're a newbie I suggest that you show-off your attitude towards them so that they might not bully you
April 28, 2020
Same location
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Working in Jollibee Mango is very nice. Because my co- crewmate is kind and some of the manager is kind also. I treasure working there because I’ve finished my schooling.