Jollibee
Jollibee Employee Review

July 27, 2020
I think its hard for the newbie crew iwant to try because i want to improve my skills in working to become successful to my future and to make my parents proud of me.
June 10, 2019
Same role
Dishwasher (Former Employee) - General Mariano Alvarez
I learned how to dishwasher machine or help the staff. I have rule about solo white and pant. It's must nice. Manager gave me for free lunch time by afternoon daily day.
Pros
Free lunch and Ojt for 3month
Cons
300hours
May 6, 2019
Same role
Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Caloocan
I really loved working there. Because of them, having a large pool of crew members, you can easily find a friend to help you with something if you don't know what to do or the likes. The only cons is when there's a lot of people and you need to work really fast without any mistakes.
Pros
A lot of workers you can befriend with.
Cons
Kind of stressing.
July 4, 2020
Same location
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Camiling,Tarlac
The work there in Jollibee is very nice and fun, you can enjoy every of your duty. Assisting all the customers while smilling on them showing a nice and a happy service. I learned to become a positive crew member where i used it to be more productive in my work. The management is nice they have their tasks and work on how the company run accurately and also taking care all of its staff and members giving a nice job and fair benefits. The workplace is good and fun, it enhance your abilities to communicate well with your co-workmates. The hardest part of a job is when there is a complainant that sometimes can not handle the crew. But the most enjoyable part of the job is you are enjoying every single day of your life and in work.
Pros
free meal