Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Philippines3,442 reviews
Found 3,442 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I love working in Jollibee, and any company who accept me. And I believe I'm improvement within Jollibee and any company who accept my resume and accept me as a employee.
Pros
Your improvement your skills
Cons
More stressed
Salary / Benefits
I love working in jolibee since i was in the philippines as a jr. manager. I love working there i learn a lot not only. For the job and also in life.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is very challenging since they drive to be the cleanest, safest, customer friendly and best tasting quick service restaurant aside from being the most profitable.
Pros
Good employee benefits.
Cons
Long work hours.
Salary / Benefits
The work there in Jollibee is very nice and fun, you can enjoy every of your duty. Assisting all the customers while smilling on them showing a nice and a happy service. I learned to become a positive crew member where i used it to be more productive in my work. The management is nice they have their tasks and work on how the company run accurately and also taking care all of its staff and members giving a nice job and fair benefits. The workplace is good and fun, it enhance your abilities to communicate well with your co-workmates. The hardest part of a job is when there is a complainant that sometimes can not handle the crew. But the most enjoyable part of the job is you are enjoying every single day of your life and in work.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
They are very concern with their employees. From the beginning of the covid pandemic up until now they are supporting us, we appreciate all they are giving for pur protection against covid
Pros
All the benefits
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed culture very accumendation very fast customer service formal suit and I'm willing to shift schedule the hardest work to be cashier couse is with the money
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes stress but working at Jollibee family is very enjoy. In 3 years at Jollibee, I learned more working with the company its like everyday is a learning process.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of my job is , the opening of the store and the closing of it , because i will clean everything in the store before open and closing it , but it's not bad for me because that's a job that i looking for, well good enough to fit on me the work that i working for ..
Salary / Benefits
During a typical work , one of my biggest tasks is checking it on my staff and assessing our outlook for the month. I like to meet my assistant every monday to discuss our standing for the week before the month ends so that we can plan ahead. Then, I create a list of priorities together with my team.
The enjoyable part ot it is when we meet our target for the month and for the year.

ennn1enjoyable part 1
Salary / Benefits
Good experience you will learn lots of things especially if you are a working student you will learn how to manage your time management and of course you will learn how to properly treat the customer
Salary / Benefits
My typical day in my work is always on time no late always complete uniform ,I've learned more in this job I do my best as part time,being a cashier I always smile and great the customer ,
We always gave them a staffied. And the hardest thing part of may job is ccomplain .
Salary / Benefits
My work in this company in the Philippines is very interesting,awesome,energetic,i have found a second home in this kind of work for me.I also enjoy what i'm doing in my work.
Salary / Benefits
It well recommended for those who wants a good working experience . And it will give us good paced of speed of food servicing for our dear customers .
Salary / Benefits
I am flexible person willing to work hard and i can do my work without commanding and I am very responsible person, early to come in work and i will follow all the rules
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Food Corp was develop my skills and attitude because of the different customers that I faced everyday. I overcome the hardest part of my job through the spirit of family and fun that I experienced while I'm working.
Salary / Benefits
working at Jollibee is not easy! The environment is very fast-paced! That's why you need to be flexible and you need to adopt quickly; multi-task, and to manage your time well! Overall the working experience is very good! you will learn & realize a lot of things! and it will give you a stronger character!
Pros
free food, fun work place, good managers, good work culture
Cons
small salary, tiring
Salary / Benefits
work culture in Jollibee is fun and easy going, fast-paced work day. Gives lot's of incentive, Management is fair to it's employees. I learned how to handle different kinds of situation.
Salary / Benefits
well, they are good, although its nit that easy but you can enjoy work as you meet so many people, you can face people with confidence, and more experience at all.
Salary / Benefits
Food service and cleanliness must be in placed. To become successful on Managing the Jollibee you must focus on people.. Training ais the foundation
Customer focus must seen inside the store for the repeat business
Pros
Happy environnent
Cons
Lot of paperworks
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is best fastfood in this country so many people go there or their food .the work so hard diff. Shift the all manager is diff beliefs sometimes the work is toxic bec of the manage of the branch or the manager of the time of our duty
Salary / Benefits
I work for JFC for almost 6 years, from the beggining i was there that i want to Resign because in just 1 week i felt that i cant do all the task that the store needed ,but with the help of my Trainors ,they motivated me help me to memorized all the standards and thats it i began to loved my job and also the company .When iam on the store im so happy because of the my co- workers, i loved m
Pros
i loved may job, i loved the company, i started to loved also the customer .
Cons
But in any reason i decided to leave the job i kept for 6 years