Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Philippines3,467 reviews
Found 3,467 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Very clean workplace. All products was based on standard procedure. Neat and friendly workers. Management was attentively concerns to their employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Okay, the reason why I gave them 3 star is that you have to expect that crews there are really an attitude and the manager have so called favoritism. And I don't like scheduling usually if your not close with the scheduler your not going to have a dayoff. I just hate that thing you need to work remotely. If you're a newbie I suggest that you show-off your attitude towards them so that they might not bully you
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes I ask myself why people here in these place are competing each other? Instead of helping each other to be better, they chose to be ahead against each other
Pros
I get my salary in time
Cons
Co workers have fun of who to be on top
Salary / Benefits
My experience in Jollibee was so overwhelming, and I am happy to be part of it because of different experiences and knowledge that I know and they gave me, it helps me a lot especially on this field.
Salary / Benefits
They were always giving advise when you are down when it comes to work. Positive thinker all the time. Happy people, they will feel you that you are always part of the family.
Pros
Free meal (twice in 8hrs onwards)
Cons
Short break
Salary / Benefits
Being a cashier we need to smile infront of our customers being able to attain turn around time which is 1min. and 30 after another customer do suggestive selling, and yet multitask all your works.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is probably the best training ground for those who really wanted to have an edge for future Managerial positions, we have world class training standards that would probably equipped you compete with others in the industry.
Salary / Benefits
Working in any fast food chain, is very nice yet hard. Well, we all know that there is no job that's easy even being a boss. You have to review every details if your company has improvements. But for me, it is not the job but the people who surround you if they are good for you or a toxic one. You'll miss the fun and friends not the job .
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Exactly 8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company for many years enhance my skills and builds my personality. I learn so much about food services and working as a team to achieve the desired goal of the company.
Salary / Benefits
For me working in Jollibee is really a unforgettable experience, Jollibee gives me fun, experience to travel anywhere as a part of smart team, giving joy to everyone in the party makes me feel good 😊
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
On time breaks
Salary / Benefits
Such a highly developmental workplace. You can do your work with ease with the help of the available checklist on the office and with the team with extracurricular skills
Salary / Benefits
The environment is very hustle but I have used to it. I do enjoy working in jollibee because of family we build in one organization. That's the best thing to build up a strong relationship between the co-workers
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
happy to be part of Jollibee. friendly co workmate, HR always update you of the activity. bosses are nice, and give a review with your tasks. enjoy the activity of the company
Salary / Benefits
In this company you will learn many things that will really help you especially in handling customers, decision making and managing people. Employees are applying all values that the company has.
Salary / Benefits
Not worth it, You serve so many people non-stop, There no time to rest for 8 hours, people keep coming and your salary is just around 300 pesos. but still be positive
Pros
You have an incentive if you are a cashier
Cons
Non-stop work for 8 hours, not worth it for just 300 pesos
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee can provide a different form of training. Training that can mold a very good character of an employee. You can be a competitive person if you will be trained in Jollibee. I learned a lot at jollibee like endorsing everything before I go home. The hardest part of job is doing multi tasking.
Salary / Benefits
When im working at jollibee food corporation company ,i decide to working student at the same time ,its been a year ,but i finished my college because of jollibee .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Stressful because you need to manage your time, sometimes if theresa event or birthday you need to hassle your work or your tasks. But it's okay because you know how to manage your time
Salary / Benefits
The food we serve when im working in jollibee is always standard because food is food every serve have a heart and everything i serve always make me smile when customers smile too.
Salary / Benefits
I think its hard for the newbie crew iwant to try because i want to improve my skills in working to become successful to my future and to make my parents proud of me.
Salary / Benefits
You need to always be ready for any updates and memos for the job. It is a good job for knowing customer service knowledge and how managerial system work. You will be bombarded with great knowledge about having a business and how to be a great supervisor but you need to be always welcoming changes and a low work life balance.
Pros
Supervisory knowledge
Cons
Low work life balance, no ot pay