Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Found 3,479 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Working in fast food jollibee is hard but if we listen and follow the instruction become easy everything become fine, I just love my job and smile always tiredness you will not feel
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
7.5 hours the working hours
Salary / Benefits
I love Jollibee. Jollibee is my first job while I'm studying in college. At first so hard to study while working but its okay I can manage my time and I can handle my schedule
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
my expereince in Jollibee is best of the best. i also wanted to go back if im given a chance and apply for a managerial seat. they also gave me chance to be a crew trainer. and i really learned LOT.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long hours and if there is no co worker, You'll be oblige to stay in your station for extra hours.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn time management under pressure. Just be ready all the time thicken your skin this is not a place for sensitive people. Always think about why did you apply in this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, Unfair treatment of Team leader
Salary / Benefits
You need to learn to multitask and eat quickly at breaktime but the friendly management helps in easing the pressure in the workplace, they show sympathy as they know exactly what it feels working in a fast food chain.
Salary / Benefits
I want to gain experience in this kind of management. It's just because I want to enhance my skills. And how deal with the other people. As a student, I want to engage my learning skills about how to become a service crew/cashier.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Ive been with jollibee for almoat 5 years in the services. Im handling more key results area that give me so much confident in relation to the operations of the company and making decisions and strategies of planning pertaining on the sales growth as well as the profit..To minimize all the cost and planning a project on how to sustain the business..
Pros
Medical benefits, bonus.
Cons
Long working hours.
Salary / Benefits
Just be yourself and always be kind. People are always smiling and very hard working. It's really fun working with them. Challenging environment also adds a spice in working.
Salary / Benefits
Working at jollibee is a great experience, learned how to be a discipline person, jolly and also responsible at work. In this company I also learned how to comunicate to others. Be responsible to your job.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Minimum of 4hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is a tiring job, but when you are working you can feel the tiring job because the atmosphere in there is very jolly, like you are working with your family and friends.
Pros
With health benefits and bonuses
Cons
Long hours standing
Salary / Benefits
Very clean workplace. All products was based on standard procedure. Neat and friendly workers. Management was attentively concerns to their employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Okay, the reason why I gave them 3 star is that you have to expect that crews there are really an attitude and the manager have so called favoritism. And I don't like scheduling usually if your not close with the scheduler your not going to have a dayoff. I just hate that thing you need to work remotely. If you're a newbie I suggest that you show-off your attitude towards them so that they might not bully you
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes I ask myself why people here in these place are competing each other? Instead of helping each other to be better, they chose to be ahead against each other
Pros
I get my salary in time
Cons
Co workers have fun of who to be on top
Salary / Benefits
My experience in Jollibee was so overwhelming, and I am happy to be part of it because of different experiences and knowledge that I know and they gave me, it helps me a lot especially on this field.
Salary / Benefits
They were always giving advise when you are down when it comes to work. Positive thinker all the time. Happy people, they will feel you that you are always part of the family.
Pros
Free meal (twice in 8hrs onwards)
Cons
Short break
Salary / Benefits
Being a cashier we need to smile infront of our customers being able to attain turn around time which is 1min. and 30 after another customer do suggestive selling, and yet multitask all your works.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is probably the best training ground for those who really wanted to have an edge for future Managerial positions, we have world class training standards that would probably equipped you compete with others in the industry.
Salary / Benefits
Working in any fast food chain, is very nice yet hard. Well, we all know that there is no job that's easy even being a boss. You have to review every details if your company has improvements. But for me, it is not the job but the people who surround you if they are good for you or a toxic one. You'll miss the fun and friends not the job .
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Exactly 8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company for many years enhance my skills and builds my personality. I learn so much about food services and working as a team to achieve the desired goal of the company.
Salary / Benefits
For me working in Jollibee is really a unforgettable experience, Jollibee gives me fun, experience to travel anywhere as a part of smart team, giving joy to everyone in the party makes me feel good 😊
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
On time breaks
Salary / Benefits
Such a highly developmental workplace. You can do your work with ease with the help of the available checklist on the office and with the team with extracurricular skills
  1. Employee Reviews