Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Philippines3,772 reviews

Found 3,772 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,482 reviews

spirit and family and fun is the best culuture in the house

best is experienced ,chalenges,handle complain,etc.but the most career and salary and benefits is main point.THE BEST IS EXPERIENCE AND CAREER ONE ..

Productive and team work

Its hard but I will enjoy the job because of our team and responsible manager. They was helping each other if they that their teammate has suffer in a hard time and pick a many costumers.

Stressfull but fun

This is for working student only not for long term job. Sometimes management are not good at handling people very stressful job. Free meal on every sunday.

Pros

Free meal every Sunday

Cons

Stressful

I'm having great time working

I don't have any problem working in jollibee store,but in my case as a cashier i am always short when it comes to my benta.but aver all,i was having fun working at the jollibee store.

Fun and Memorable

I love the way we work as team! We have all respect to each and everyone. We unite as one! We have a great environment because of what my workmate to do for you and to others. I’ve learn a lot aside from my work also to my co-workers the challenges we make it through, I can balance my work though I have a baby. We have also a family and fun as one ! Because for us we are the number one . Above all the managers are really a good leader as what I have now, I’ve learned a lot from them.

A lot of learnings and very happy working environment

Very very different in terms of working culture, and you will never feel alone working. They will support you in every way they can and that people/employees are well taken care of.

Pros

Employee discounts, employee meal allowance, family day, Working culture!

Cons

None!

Productive and easy to learn.

Many would say that, working in a fast-food is difficult. Didn't they know, that working in a fast-food helps your level of intellect high.At first, it will make you feel exhausted. It is because, you are new in doing standards and following protocols. But I assure you, when master it, you'll love working on a fast-food not because you earn money but because you earn new friends, new family and new environment.

Focused on Employee's Welfare

Jollibee has been my home for over 6 years. I would have never left the company if the oandemic didn't hit. But during my stay the company provides us with tkns of benefits from HMO to the salary. Great workplace for starters as they offer world class training.

Productive but need a lot of patience and hardwork. You will learn a lot of discipline as a server. Time management is very important. Cleanliness of your area is a must.

Productive and fun workplace

Worked here as a service crew for a year. Every duty is a different one and you have to deal with challenges in regards to the operations. One thing I loved about working for Jollibee is the culture. Crews are fun to be with.

Productive and fun experiences

It is tiring yet fulfilling,it helps my study since I am a working students ,i really helps me when it comes to financial.I also meet and found new friends .

productive and competitive company

learned how to cook chicken joy within the right procedure and exact timing to achieve the crunchy taste of chicken joy, learned to cooperate with the co worker to achieve the quota for the month.. the most enjoyable part of the job is when the time of work is finish and you reach the quota for the day. all of the crew is eating together before living on the branch.

Pros

free meal for the day

Cons

long and extended hours of duty

Good platform for newbie's

It was an amazing experience working in that store it has been a good platform for beginners enhancement of their personality as a worker and as a person. The management were good but the compensation is not that good I suggest, especially if you are a family man and you need to feed your family members it's for a single's job

Good compensation

I met a lot of different kind of people , like managers crew who have different stories to tell.. that one fun fact i like working in jollibee .crew are hard working students.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

This is the company that i love so much

Happy environment, even stressful sometimes because of the customer having a so many request about the food they order but after all once your done and you paid for what you've done for the company. all is great.

You will really learn a lot and meet people that will make you or break you

The work is fun with lots of challenges especially customers who think they paid for your whole being. The work itself is really rewarding seeing customers satisfied with the food and service that the team provides.

Pros

Free trainings company expense, career growth development

Cons

Long hours of work, no over time pay as part of the management team, working during holidays where everyone is having a vacation or break

Fun work place

It's really fun to work in this kind of industry because of a friendlihood environment. But sometimes what makes you stress is the rude customer who act like they owe you. But still,you need to be a professional no matter what.

Challenging

Hard, stressful, tiring but enjoyable, kind and friendy work mates,good benefits, salary increase every year, shifting schedule. Great place to start up your career

Work and fun

Hardworking focus at workk willing to overtime flexible at work willing at any shift schedule as long as i can help othersCleaning area before left and afteralways greet to customer or any person i met with.

productive and fun

good place to start, but sometimes manager have favoritism that is why its hard to collaborate with other crew. but good salary and fun all are helping each other

Service Crew

Good workplace environment managers are kind, fast paced work. Salary for starting employees are average but with lots of benefits. I would recommend.

Pros

Average salary

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits