Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Philippines3,437 reviews
Found 3,437 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed culture very accumendation very fast customer service formal suit and I'm willing to shift schedule the hardest work to be cashier couse is with the money
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes stress but working at Jollibee family is very enjoy. In 3 years at Jollibee, I learned more working with the company its like everyday is a learning process.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of my job is , the opening of the store and the closing of it , because i will clean everything in the store before open and closing it , but it's not bad for me because that's a job that i looking for, well good enough to fit on me the work that i working for ..
Salary / Benefits
During a typical work , one of my biggest tasks is checking it on my staff and assessing our outlook for the month. I like to meet my assistant every monday to discuss our standing for the week before the month ends so that we can plan ahead. Then, I create a list of priorities together with my team.
The enjoyable part ot it is when we meet our target for the month and for the year.

ennn1enjoyable part 1
Salary / Benefits
Good experience you will learn lots of things especially if you are a working student you will learn how to manage your time management and of course you will learn how to properly treat the customer
Salary / Benefits
My typical day in my work is always on time no late always complete uniform ,I've learned more in this job I do my best as part time,being a cashier I always smile and great the customer ,
We always gave them a staffied. And the hardest thing part of may job is ccomplain .
Salary / Benefits
My work in this company in the Philippines is very interesting,awesome,energetic,i have found a second home in this kind of work for me.I also enjoy what i'm doing in my work.
Salary / Benefits
It well recommended for those who wants a good working experience . And it will give us good paced of speed of food servicing for our dear customers .
Salary / Benefits
I am flexible person willing to work hard and i can do my work without commanding and I am very responsible person, early to come in work and i will follow all the rules
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Food Corp was develop my skills and attitude because of the different customers that I faced everyday. I overcome the hardest part of my job through the spirit of family and fun that I experienced while I'm working.
Salary / Benefits
working at Jollibee is not easy! The environment is very fast-paced! That's why you need to be flexible and you need to adopt quickly; multi-task, and to manage your time well! Overall the working experience is very good! you will learn & realize a lot of things! and it will give you a stronger character!
Pros
free food, fun work place, good managers, good work culture
Cons
small salary, tiring
Salary / Benefits
work culture in Jollibee is fun and easy going, fast-paced work day. Gives lot's of incentive, Management is fair to it's employees. I learned how to handle different kinds of situation.
Salary / Benefits
well, they are good, although its nit that easy but you can enjoy work as you meet so many people, you can face people with confidence, and more experience at all.
Salary / Benefits
Food service and cleanliness must be in placed. To become successful on Managing the Jollibee you must focus on people.. Training ais the foundation
Customer focus must seen inside the store for the repeat business
Pros
Happy environnent
Cons
Lot of paperworks
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is best fastfood in this country so many people go there or their food .the work so hard diff. Shift the all manager is diff beliefs sometimes the work is toxic bec of the manage of the branch or the manager of the time of our duty
Salary / Benefits
I work for JFC for almost 6 years, from the beggining i was there that i want to Resign because in just 1 week i felt that i cant do all the task that the store needed ,but with the help of my Trainors ,they motivated me help me to memorized all the standards and thats it i began to loved my job and also the company .When iam on the store im so happy because of the my co- workers, i loved m
Pros
i loved may job, i loved the company, i started to loved also the customer .
Cons
But in any reason i decided to leave the job i kept for 6 years
Salary / Benefits
Good Employer, Good Benefits and good office culture. A Family oriented organization and with big consideration with its employees. Management is okay.
Salary / Benefits
Great company culture. You see that the leaders are great at what they do but at the same time, everyone's opinions are still valued and respected. With pursuit of excellence comes stressful work but everyone is treated like family so it lightens the load.
Salary / Benefits
I work at Jollibee Foods Corporation as a working student and i learn here new experiences especially socialization with my co-workers and to be mentally & physically focused on the job assignment.
Salary / Benefits
working there you need to be a fast learner, working fast, alerted anytime, you always have patience and friendly tobthe customers, you will always neat..its great working there the salary and benefits are excellent..
Salary / Benefits
You need to be fast as you can when you're working in fast food like my past job in jollibee. Everyone know jollibee is the one of the top fast food restaurant.