1st. You have to review about the background of the company and the nature of work you are applying for.
Second. You have to relaxed and listen very carefully to the interviewer and have a eye contact. Ps. Always wear your best smile.
Be hanest and tell what is your status in your life
During interview, important eye to eye contact into,, your,, interviewer, and,,set properly
Study the company well
Prepare and be yourself..
focus and PRAY .! Thats it!
Just look in the eye
Physically, you must be formal from head to toe. Be smart-looking, it'll help you look calm.
Talk clearly even if its not fluent as long as the manager/interviewer understands what you are trying to say. And of course always wear your smile.
Ask about your resume and study the rules and regulation
Focus on the questions . open minded and has strong gutz to enter the world of fastfood .
Just be yourself and be confident to all of their questions.Dont be scared or nervous.Just believe in yourself.
Follow the company rules work as a team and develop skills by performing well in the said job
- Why did you leave your job at Jollibee?32 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Jollibee?25 people answered
- Does Jollibee require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Jollibee …22 people answered
- What would you suggest Jollibee management do to prevent others from leaving for this reason?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Jollibee?17 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Jollibee?14 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Jollibee Calasiao?14 people answered
- What is the Jollibee employee discount?14 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Jollibee? What are the steps along the way?13 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Jollibee?10 people answered