Johnson & Johnson
Updates from Johnson & Johnson:

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Philippines53 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was great experience working with Johnson &Johnson. I applied all my knowledge in medical supplies and learned alot about sales and marketing.

I wish to work again with the same company.
Good Company
You can learn a lot of things and gain a lot of knowledge. Employees are very friendly and they have a team work. But the sales is not entitled to over time pay.
Fun Project
Gained a lot of skills during the project. Team was open to my limitation during the time of the project and gave me ample moving space to finish the task at hand.
Salary / Benefits
Very intense in the labs, but great place to work, with a great work crew.
It is a great place to gain experience into the general workflow of big manufacturing processes. Vistakon Johnson & Johnson are major employers in the medical manufacturing business, they do provide experience yo graduates from collages.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun with basketball game
“I usually start my work at 7:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first“.
I've learned a lot, like how to arrange items perfectly, and FIFO the items.

the management are good, they are motivating the employees and the workplace are good, a lot of lights and ventilate, no hard part of the job because my co workers helping me, if something that I cannot handle by my self,and the enjoyable part of my job we have a basketball tournament, and everyone is enjoying it.
Pros
free lunch
Promoting product of Johnsons and Johnsons
Promoting product of Johnsons and Johnsons.
Helping mothers to choose whats best for their child

Promoting the good brand

Promoting and discussing new brand launched
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work. Have a HUB you can swing, play. Meditate and think.
My typical day of work was busy and a lot of things to be done. I've learned that people are not the same in taste regarding design. But at the end of the day it is your client or the bosses requirements was met. And done perfectly.
Pros
Free lunch out and product freebies on launches and events.
Cons
Extended time of work to beat deadlines. Which part of the job which I think, very enjoyable. Especially when you have seen the fruits of my labor.
Empowering : Diversity and Inclusion
1. typical day is relaxed
2. i learned great things with Workday , HR processes , Business Analysis

3. Management is great , very supportive

4. Diversity and Inclusion
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Johnson & Johnson?
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace with a very professional environment
My experience as a Regulatory Affairs Intern was very educational. the environment was very conducive when it comes to training. I learned about the various processes when registering a product or cosmetics with the FDA, and the various requirements to go along with them.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone was so helpful in patiently teaching their colleagues and subordinates
- Typical day at work:

I interacted with the different local departments and Brand counterparts overseas (SEA) to develop artwork for Listerine.

- What i learned:

You have to be patient and be open-minded to accommodate suggestions and requests but at the same time you have to stand your ground when you think what you're doing is what's best for the team.

- Management:

I closely worked with my direct boss and she was very helpful in guiding me in order to reach my goals and fulfil my requirements. I think it's the same for everyone as I witnessed it firsthand - mentoring and even just simply answering questions.

- Workplace culture:

I particularly liked the work-life balance J&J had - they had a day care centre, gym, enough leaves for their employees, and good healthcare benefits (as I was told).

I think their mentoring program produced a caring and collaborative environment, which everyone imbibed.

- Hardest part of the job:

I had a bit of difficulty adjusting to our Brand counterparts abroad due to language barrier and work ethics but I got the hang of things along the way as my boss gave me the project to handle.

- Most enjoyable part of the job:

I really enjoyed working hand-in-hand with my boss because she guided me every step of the way but at the same time gave me trust and responsibility to manage the projects she gave me.
Job Description is nice
They are all nice and friendly, only the distance from my family drove me to look for a job nearby on where my families are living. The salary is enough
Pros
free load, meal, gasoline
Salary / Benefits
Im happy to work on this company i learned so many thing i want to know and meet other people.Being merchandiser evryday i display the product arrange stock in warehouse and inventory
Salary / Benefits
Employee-oriented company and professionally stable
J&J is a Company suitable for those employees aiming for multinational advancement and opportunities. The Company provides international careers and studies to further improve the employees. Moreover, the benefits provided are sufficient to maintain the work-life balance of each employees. The team building activities are nice too.
Pros
Perks, Benefits and International secondments
Cons
Night shift hours and extended shift for post-closing activities
Salary / Benefits
good teamwork, productivity as well to my daily target
able to merchandise the product items,
must know the product knowledge of each varieants and sku's

promoting and selling the products

increase the product ranges and sales

must create a relations to the supervisor of the store or to the purchasing heads to increase orders and product ranges

conduct all the time FIFO or FEFO
Pros
buy 1 take q
Cons
flexible
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace but very quiet and empty work environment
They have good benefits and take care of their employees. They provide a lunch allowance and always have talks and learning lunches where anyone can drop by and listen. However, the workplace is deafeningly silent. It is not for people who value personal relationships and interaction in their workplace.
Good benefits
Being with J&J is a good addition in your experience. J&J is one of rhe biggest pharmaceutical companies jn the world and a very stable company with high credit rating. The best thing about the company is having a very competitive salary package and benefits. The company is also focusing not just in employees but as well as families. What is not that good in the company is the process in everything is not that established and the location is very remote as well. However, overall rating would still be outstanding.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours of work during closing
Good company
Employees are professional.

The company promotes its credo where it gives importance not only to the employees but to the community as well.

Flexible working hours
Productive and knowledgable
Productive and enjoyable while working in this Company. And the most important thing is that I learned how to handle different kinds of costumers in difcerent situations.
Pros
Products are not that heavy
Cons
Some products were damage due to transportation
Everything was awesome
I worked there for 3years and all my years there are good management are good,co employee are good,benefits and salary are also good.. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Transportation and food allowance
Challenging Environment
I would say that working in J&J is challenging, you deal with very diverse people and other than your regular task, you're given extra work or project that you can excel or learn to improve yourself.
Pros
Free launch, with Gym for wellness
Salary / Benefits
Productive and professional working environment with gym amenities
we worked in a time from 8:00am until 6:00pm
i've learned on how to work without supervision and on how to listen attentively to the instructions and to have full attention even unto small details.s