JOHNDORF VENTURES CORPORATION

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Professional Workplace

They are fun to be with. They helped us, interns, to do well on our designated jobs in their company. They are professional and very efficient in their work.

the company has generous owners

I have no regrets in working to this company because it helps me a lot of things and they were able to practice me to be more professional. Rest assured that they're always there for you despite all the circumstances that's happening right now.

Pros

During this pandemic, they still provide salaries to the employees

Productive working environment

Working in JVC achieves a balanced work life environment. The management supports its employees by providing them with the necessary tools and equipment needed to do the job.

Pros

Healthy environment

Good

I can only write on behalf of my departmental experience and not as a whole. In my department, we are being rotated from one role to another for us to gain knowledge the work of one another. This is so that when evaluation comes we can better rate one another in doing his/her job.

productive with 2 days off

Multitasking is a good problem which helps you a lot physically & Mentally. Adjustment is more important if you are working on an environment with different perspective in their careers & Life goals. Beating deadlines is also an important aspect working as a sales person.

Diverse workplace

Everyday is a challenge. You will learn so much in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JOHNDORF VENTURES CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits