JOHNDORF VENTURES CORPORATION

JOHNDORF VENTURES CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

productive workplace

a collaborative work between employees and employers a fast-paced but good working environment good relationship between employees and employers able to learn and acquire the knowledge and skills needed

Pros

free lunches

Cons

few employees to form in a department

Great, Innovative company with excellent management support

Exemplary Workplace culture.Lead by Competent and Competitive Managers.Staffs are reliable and great to work with.Fast paced type of work at times.

the company has generous owners

I have no regrets in working to this company because it helps me a lot of things and they were able to practice me to be more professional. Rest assured that they're always there for you despite all the circumstances that's happening right now.

Pros

During this pandemic, they still provide salaries to the employees

A very good environment with very productive people.

An environment you don't want to pass by. The administration is effective at its best and efficient at its cost. The job is manageable with less stress as the environment doesn't have too much pressure to begin with.

Professional Workplace

They are fun to be with. They helped us, interns, to do well on our designated jobs in their company. They are professional and very efficient in their work.

Productive and fast paced environment

8 hours a day from Mondays - Fridays. I learned grit and to stand with your own feet that a has a position in the company. The management trains well.

Pros

Free water

Cons

Healthcare

Productive working environment

Working in JVC achieves a balanced work life environment. The management supports its employees by providing them with the necessary tools and equipment needed to do the job.

Pros

Healthy environment

site inspection structuraly and architecturaly.

be sure that the quality of works will be followed accordingly as what the designer required.ill be the one to evaluate the billings as well as the needed materials for the site projects.

Good

I can only write on behalf of my departmental experience and not as a whole. In my department, we are being rotated from one role to another for us to gain knowledge the work of one another. This is so that when evaluation comes we can better rate one another in doing his/her job.

productive with 2 days off

Multitasking is a good problem which helps you a lot physically & Mentally. Adjustment is more important if you are working on an environment with different perspective in their careers & Life goals. Beating deadlines is also an important aspect working as a sales person.

fun with colleagues

the most enjoyable part is being with your colleagues during break time. I learned that it is not good to blame other people especially if you are a leader. you must be responsible on any possibilities

Pros

saturday off

Great to work with

Johndorf Ventures Corp. is a good company with good people especially people at the site. They can help you lighten up the stress.and work.Good people

Pros

2 Days Off

Cons

Working at Sundays

Diverse workplace

Everyday is a challenge. You will learn so much in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JOHNDORF VENTURES CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits