John Clements Consultants, Inc.
John Clements Consultants, Inc. Employee Review

Interesting and Challenging and yes its fun.

August 21, 2019
Handling Office tasks, such as filing, binding, scanning, printing, sorting, routing and encoding, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings and reordering supplies, Disribute correspondence memos, letters faxes and forms.
-Answer the phone calls, Maintains, organizes and keeps records and files/documents, monitoring and inventory documents vaults such as Daily trial balance, petty cash, consolidated reports, BIR, reconciliation report and expenses.Assist the new employee, training the new employee, creates reports using powerpoints, segregating currency, computing and balances.

-im flexibles, hardworking, multitasking, motivating, honest/trustworthy, past learner and willing to work under pressure.
Pros
Cons
its timely
July 19, 2018
Same role
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Pasig
John Clement is a Recruiting Firm and I was assign at Asian Development Bank. During my stay I normally checks all the email, and assist my International Staff. The work place is great, the hardest part of my job is that I don't have specific International Staff to assist. I enjoyed my stay there because I met a lot of International Staff and the people are very accommodating.
February 22, 2018
Same roleSame location
Admin Assistant - Reliever (Former Employee) - Makati City
Over-time work is unpaid,
nice health card but without dependent

salary is low, slow communicating with the employee.

No growth with your career, no work life balance
May 26, 2020
Same location
CADET ENGINEER (Former Employee) - Makati City
Very Nice company, Very Reliable and Helpful to us workers, They help us grow on our choice of career and offers consultation and give us insight on how can we achieve our goals.