John Clements Consultants, Inc.

John Clements Consultants, Inc. Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
Happy with the colleague. Clean environment and convenient office. Long hours of travel, but good thing, I can avoid EDSA. Global and big company to learn and grow.
Salary / Benefits
Very Nice company, Very Reliable and Helpful to us workers, They help us grow on our choice of career and offers consultation and give us insight on how can we achieve our goals.
Salary / Benefits
tiring day day but salary is less than life expenses good Hr departments..but i ddn't met them all thru my stay i am acompetitive, but my contract to tupperware san fernando will end on march 31 2020..so igot to apply for another job, they ddnt absorb me.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance. Very considerate Team Leads. Supports and Guides team members. Average pay to employees. A good training ground for starters. Creates trustworthy work.
Salary / Benefits
They give us trainings and seminars about management and career development.There were also lots of events made for the employees that the employees themselves organize. They also have an open door policy.
Pros
Advanced learning opportunities inside and outside of the company
Cons
Favoritism, compensation & benefits, more responsibilities but no promotion.
Salary / Benefits
Working as an external contractor for Deutsche Bank under the supervision of John Clements Consultancy, I have learned to work hard in order for me to show Deutsche Bank that I can be their next permanent employee. John Clements Consultancy Inc, enhanced me to be a better person. The company provides a work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Over-time work is unpaid, nice health card but without dependent salary is low, slow communicating with the employee. No growth with your career, no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Excellent experience for fresh graduates They provide great training and development programs Great support from management They give a work and life balance to their employees
Salary / Benefits
Been with JCCI for almost a month already. The people here are so nice and very accommodating. This company is highly recommended for HR Professionals.
Salary / Benefits
The company is a good training ground for graduates who want to pursue recruitment. JCCI provides a lot of trainings. The only concerns that I have are the following: 1. Compensation and benefits 2. Upper management (micromanaging) 3. Growth (in some divisions/departments) 4. Policies (there should be a review on the policies, and strict implementation of the revised policies)
Pros
training
Cons
compensation and benefits; micromanagement
Salary / Benefits
Management provides lots of opportunities for their employees to learn through offering masteral courses tied in with different institutions. Employees are given the right to give in their ideas and are given opportunities to be heard by their superiors.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company. Bosses are considerate. They can still improve their salary scheme. There allow there people to grow professionally through trainings. Overall, my experience was good.
Pros
Personal Workspace is provided and conducive.
Cons
Low salary.
Salary / Benefits
I had alot of fun working for John Clements. They provided alot of trainings and helped me improve my knowledge in recruiting
Pros
Training, Company culture
Cons
Compensation and benefits
Salary / Benefits
It really depends on what company are you going to be assigned. In my experience, sometimes you will feel alone or like "saling kit kit" in a team if you are the only one who is an external.
Pros
Paid Overtime, starting salary is basically high compared to other entry level positions
Cons
You are not included in any event of the company you are assigned to.
Salary / Benefits
John Clements is very known for its competitive and creative employees. They have a highly professional work environment that motivates critical thinking and competitiveness. Employees treat each other very professionally and encourages feedback for advancement.
Pros
professionalism
Cons
not enough work life balance