John Clements Consultants, Inc.

John Clements Consultants, Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
The management provides clear description to the Job Offer and what would be the salary and additional compensation. They are responsive to the emails sent.
Salary / Benefits
Sent an initial offer and then a few days after signing recruiter asked to send back signed offer for changes -- which is honestly a really big TURN OFF when you've ready verbal offered a candidate and then asked them to sign the offer initially.Unclear benefits, deployment and employee management. HAS NO CLEAR Employee management and payroll management at all. Felt really stressed until the end of employment with them. Received no proper assistance from support executives.Clearly, values profit more than their employees. Many of their recruiters are unprofessional -- does not reply back on emails not unless heads/managers are CC'd in the emails.
Pros
Cons
Poor employee management
Salary / Benefits
tiring day day but salary is less than life expenses good Hr departments..but i ddn't met them all thru my stay i am acompetitive, but my contract to tupperware san fernando will end on march 31 2020..so igot to apply for another job, they ddnt absorb me.
Salary / Benefits
Miscommunication and not approachable, The contract that they give is not what they said. And the benefits is not proper discuss to cause misunderstanding
Salary / Benefits
Too much micromanaging, yes we know that most of us working here are Millenials (young) but we can do our work on our own. Our own style, strategy, etc. Try listening to your staffs not just to the managers. Even the young ones can suggest good ideas for the benefit of the company. Also another comment: The restroom of the managers is separate from the "normal employees" of the company. There's no tissue and the trash can looks like it has been there for 40 years also. No hate just the truth :)
Pros
Basic Salary
Cons
Benefits, Managers, Facilities
Salary / Benefits
They give us trainings and seminars about management and career development.There were also lots of events made for the employees that the employees themselves organize. They also have an open door policy.
Pros
Advanced learning opportunities inside and outside of the company
Cons
Favoritism, compensation & benefits, more responsibilities but no promotion.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent seminars and workshops but poor management training. Learned the art of sourcing and candidiate management as well as meeting with stakeholders.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Poor management and compensation
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is great and you will able to experience to assign to other clients. Since you are under agency, there will be some clients will approve your regularization but some are project base. This is depends on the client's preferences.
Pros
mandated government benefits and overtime
Cons
longer hours during Mondays to Wednesday
Salary / Benefits
Over-time work is unpaid, nice health card but without dependent salary is low, slow communicating with the employee. No growth with your career, no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
I have to commend how they manage the internal employees but the ones they send for outsource, not so much. They conduct seminars once a month for job improvement that's the time you'll get to know other employees as well.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Management issues
Salary / Benefits
People are very approachable. For a starting job, definitely I have experienced passing manual time sheets, able to get OT pays and minimal benefits. But this company is a good one.
Pros
with OT pay
Cons
minimal benefits
Salary / Benefits
The company is a good training ground for graduates who want to pursue recruitment. JCCI provides a lot of trainings. The only concerns that I have are the following: 1. Compensation and benefits 2. Upper management (micromanaging) 3. Growth (in some divisions/departments) 4. Policies (there should be a review on the policies, and strict implementation of the revised policies)
Pros
training
Cons
compensation and benefits; micromanagement
Salary / Benefits
John Clements is a fair employer giving every employees a guarantee of correct salary every payday, appropriate leaves and benefits. Keeping communication lines open is very essential with John Clements.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company. Bosses are considerate. They can still improve their salary scheme. There allow there people to grow professionally through trainings. Overall, my experience was good.
Pros
Personal Workspace is provided and conducive.
Cons
Low salary.
Salary / Benefits
Organized employees. Fun to work with other colleagues. Attentive to the problems discuss with the HR business partners. Contractual basis only, no health benefits, no allowances.
Salary / Benefits
I had alot of fun working for John Clements. They provided alot of trainings and helped me improve my knowledge in recruiting
Pros
Training, Company culture
Cons
Compensation and benefits
Salary / Benefits
It really depends on what company are you going to be assigned. In my experience, sometimes you will feel alone or like "saling kit kit" in a team if you are the only one who is an external.
Pros
Paid Overtime, starting salary is basically high compared to other entry level positions
Cons
You are not included in any event of the company you are assigned to.