John Clements Consultants, Inc.

John Clements Consultants, Inc. Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
The management provides clear description to the Job Offer and what would be the salary and additional compensation. They are responsive to the emails sent.
Salary / Benefits
The hr is not approacheable. They are only good during the first discussion. They do not meet agreed deadlines aligned with dole. The management in ps is unfair and have favoritism among employees.
Pros
Their name have a great impact in the resume
Cons
Unfair hr and management
Salary / Benefits
I've been hire with this agency as an admin staff. The company they assigned me treated me unfair and I tried to reach out to my agency but this staffs did nothing and threaten me to be on administrative case or better to resign they force me signed a documents. They don't even treated me fair judgement. I was underpaid,and over worked. The Boss I had is a devil. But this agency only money matters! They should taje care of their employees right.
Salary / Benefits
Too much micromanaging, yes we know that most of us working here are Millenials (young) but we can do our work on our own. Our own style, strategy, etc. Try listening to your staffs not just to the managers. Even the young ones can suggest good ideas for the benefit of the company. Also another comment: The restroom of the managers is separate from the "normal employees" of the company. There's no tissue and the trash can looks like it has been there for 40 years also. No hate just the truth :)
Pros
Basic Salary
Cons
Benefits, Managers, Facilities
Salary / Benefits
I was designated to their client, I do admin works everyday sorting, filing, emails, billings, phone calls, photocopying. the management is hands on and approachable. workplace culture is friendly and fun. you just need to render more than 8hrs of work everyweek. but its still fun to work with fun people and motivated environment.
Salary / Benefits
everything is average. how they treat me is fine. I didn't really work directly to John Clements Consultants, Inc. because they're just my agency. I worked in Cummins
Pros
flexible time
Cons
poor management system
Salary / Benefits
They give us trainings and seminars about management and career development.There were also lots of events made for the employees that the employees themselves organize. They also have an open door policy.
Pros
Advanced learning opportunities inside and outside of the company
Cons
Favoritism, compensation & benefits, more responsibilities but no promotion.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent seminars and workshops but poor management training. Learned the art of sourcing and candidiate management as well as meeting with stakeholders.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Poor management and compensation
Salary / Benefits
I have to commend how they manage the internal employees but the ones they send for outsource, not so much. They conduct seminars once a month for job improvement that's the time you'll get to know other employees as well.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Management issues
Salary / Benefits
Excellent experience for fresh graduates They provide great training and development programs Great support from management They give a work and life balance to their employees
Salary / Benefits
Well its a company based in the Philippines so unless you're from there you aint working there. really why do I have to write a review for this? standard recruitment job
Salary / Benefits
The company is a good training ground for graduates who want to pursue recruitment. JCCI provides a lot of trainings. The only concerns that I have are the following: 1. Compensation and benefits 2. Upper management (micromanaging) 3. Growth (in some divisions/departments) 4. Policies (there should be a review on the policies, and strict implementation of the revised policies)
Pros
training
Cons
compensation and benefits; micromanagement
Salary / Benefits
Management provides lots of opportunities for their employees to learn through offering masteral courses tied in with different institutions. Employees are given the right to give in their ideas and are given opportunities to be heard by their superiors.
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned under Staffbuilders Asia a division of John Clements Consultants Inc. The working atmosphere was very good. The culture within the division is something that you would really look forward. My co-workers are nice. There were times when you had to disagree on work related matters but it does not affect our personal relationships with each other. The management is able to commend employees doing there hard work and continue to challenge each one for development & growth. The hardest part of the job is handling irate employees who were already end of contract. the most enjoyable part of the job is when we are able to meet our deadlines & celebrate simple things thru simple celebrations.
Salary / Benefits
You get a lot of exposure and learnings from JCCI - world class standards in trainings, networking and developing a business mindset. Implementation of projects can take sometime but this is also common in a lot of companies. the co-workers are very supportive and helpful. There is a sense of high competition amongst colleagues. Sometimes healthy competition, other times not. This is common in consulting firms. In summary, John Clements is a good place to work, but like every job you only get back how much you put into it.
Pros
Great training and development
Cons
Management practices
Salary / Benefits
Assist in preparation of Accounting and Audit schedules and other supporting documents in the Audited Financial Statements. Updating trade and other receivables. Daily updating of bank remittances from other countries. Management and co-employees are supportive and easy to go along with. I always enjoy when our bosses treat us for lunch out weekly and when have occasions.
Pros
Good camaraderie
Cons
contractual basis