John Clements Consultants, Inc.

John Clements Consultants, Inc. Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
Happy with the colleague. Clean environment and convenient office. Long hours of travel, but good thing, I can avoid EDSA. Global and big company to learn and grow.
Salary / Benefits
Sent an initial offer and then a few days after signing recruiter asked to send back signed offer for changes -- which is honestly a really big TURN OFF when you've ready verbal offered a candidate and then asked them to sign the offer initially.Unclear benefits, deployment and employee management. HAS NO CLEAR Employee management and payroll management at all. Felt really stressed until the end of employment with them. Received no proper assistance from support executives.Clearly, values profit more than their employees. Many of their recruiters are unprofessional -- does not reply back on emails not unless heads/managers are CC'd in the emails.
Pros
Cons
Poor employee management
Salary / Benefits
Very Nice company, Very Reliable and Helpful to us workers, They help us grow on our choice of career and offers consultation and give us insight on how can we achieve our goals.
Salary / Benefits
The management provides clear description to the Job Offer and what would be the salary and additional compensation. They are responsive to the emails sent.
Salary / Benefits
tiring day day but salary is less than life expenses good Hr departments..but i ddn't met them all thru my stay i am acompetitive, but my contract to tupperware san fernando will end on march 31 2020..so igot to apply for another job, they ddnt absorb me.
Salary / Benefits
Too much micromanaging, yes we know that most of us working here are Millenials (young) but we can do our work on our own. Our own style, strategy, etc. Try listening to your staffs not just to the managers. Even the young ones can suggest good ideas for the benefit of the company. Also another comment: The restroom of the managers is separate from the "normal employees" of the company. There's no tissue and the trash can looks like it has been there for 40 years also. No hate just the truth :)
Pros
Basic Salary
Cons
Benefits, Managers, Facilities
Salary / Benefits
everything is average. how they treat me is fine. I didn't really work directly to John Clements Consultants, Inc. because they're just my agency. I worked in Cummins
Pros
flexible time
Cons
poor management system
Salary / Benefits
They give us trainings and seminars about management and career development.There were also lots of events made for the employees that the employees themselves organize. They also have an open door policy.
Pros
Advanced learning opportunities inside and outside of the company
Cons
Favoritism, compensation & benefits, more responsibilities but no promotion.
Salary / Benefits
Over-time work is unpaid, nice health card but without dependent salary is low, slow communicating with the employee. No growth with your career, no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Excellent experience for fresh graduates They provide great training and development programs Great support from management They give a work and life balance to their employees
Salary / Benefits
Well its a company based in the Philippines so unless you're from there you aint working there. really why do I have to write a review for this? standard recruitment job
Salary / Benefits
One of the good part about work/company is you work with different nationalities. You learn new culture, religion and moreover enhance learning while working with different nationalities. Training's are provided to upgrade skills. Learned how to play Golf.
Salary / Benefits
Been with JCCI for almost a month already. The people here are so nice and very accommodating. This company is highly recommended for HR Professionals.
Salary / Benefits
A good training ground as there are a lot of training programs. You get to be exposed to different clients and industries. However, benefit package is very low and employees are overworked.
Pros
training and learning & development
Cons
low benefit package and too much workload
Salary / Benefits
The company is a good training ground for graduates who want to pursue recruitment. JCCI provides a lot of trainings. The only concerns that I have are the following: 1. Compensation and benefits 2. Upper management (micromanaging) 3. Growth (in some divisions/departments) 4. Policies (there should be a review on the policies, and strict implementation of the revised policies)
Pros
training
Cons
compensation and benefits; micromanagement
Salary / Benefits
Management provides lots of opportunities for their employees to learn through offering masteral courses tied in with different institutions. Employees are given the right to give in their ideas and are given opportunities to be heard by their superiors.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company. Bosses are considerate. They can still improve their salary scheme. There allow there people to grow professionally through trainings. Overall, my experience was good.
Pros
Personal Workspace is provided and conducive.
Cons
Low salary.
Salary / Benefits
I had alot of fun working for John Clements. They provided alot of trainings and helped me improve my knowledge in recruiting
Pros
Training, Company culture
Cons
Compensation and benefits
Salary / Benefits
It really depends on what company are you going to be assigned. In my experience, sometimes you will feel alone or like "saling kit kit" in a team if you are the only one who is an external.
Pros
Paid Overtime, starting salary is basically high compared to other entry level positions
Cons
You are not included in any event of the company you are assigned to.
Salary / Benefits
all my learnings in recruitment i give credit to this company
Salary / Benefits
John Clements is very known for its competitive and creative employees. They have a highly professional work environment that motivates critical thinking and competitiveness. Employees treat each other very professionally and encourages feedback for advancement.
Pros
professionalism
Cons
not enough work life balance