John Clements Consultants, Inc.

John Clements Consultants, Inc. Culture reviews

Salary / Benefits
tiring day day but salary is less than life expenses good Hr departments..but i ddn't met them all thru my stay i am acompetitive, but my contract to tupperware san fernando will end on march 31 2020..so igot to apply for another job, they ddnt absorb me.
Salary / Benefits
Very Nice company, Very Reliable and Helpful to us workers, They help us grow on our choice of career and offers consultation and give us insight on how can we achieve our goals.
Salary / Benefits
Nice workmates and helpful immediate supervisors in accomplishing tasks even though I am newly grad that time. They made me also to boost my self confidence and good interaction with clients.
Pros
Happy workmates
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance. Very considerate Team Leads. Supports and Guides team members. Average pay to employees. A good training ground for starters. Creates trustworthy work.
Salary / Benefits
I was designated to their client, I do admin works everyday sorting, filing, emails, billings, phone calls, photocopying. the management is hands on and approachable. workplace culture is friendly and fun. you just need to render more than 8hrs of work everyweek. but its still fun to work with fun people and motivated environment.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent seminars and workshops but poor management training. Learned the art of sourcing and candidiate management as well as meeting with stakeholders.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Poor management and compensation
Salary / Benefits
The work place is nice and the location is great too the people are nic e and cool to ve with. Such a great place to train yourself with HR practices.
Salary / Benefits
One of the good part about work/company is you work with different nationalities. You learn new culture, religion and moreover enhance learning while working with different nationalities. Training's are provided to upgrade skills. Learned how to play Golf.
Salary / Benefits
John Clements was a workplace that gives enough space and helps employees to grow. With a healthy team work, good communication, mutual understanding between each team member.
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned under Staffbuilders Asia a division of John Clements Consultants Inc. The working atmosphere was very good. The culture within the division is something that you would really look forward. My co-workers are nice. There were times when you had to disagree on work related matters but it does not affect our personal relationships with each other. The management is able to commend employees doing there hard work and continue to challenge each one for development & growth. The hardest part of the job is handling irate employees who were already end of contract. the most enjoyable part of the job is when we are able to meet our deadlines & celebrate simple things thru simple celebrations.
Salary / Benefits
I had alot of fun working for John Clements. They provided alot of trainings and helped me improve my knowledge in recruiting
Pros
Training, Company culture
Cons
Compensation and benefits
Salary / Benefits
John Clements is very known for its competitive and creative employees. They have a highly professional work environment that motivates critical thinking and competitiveness. Employees treat each other very professionally and encourages feedback for advancement.
Pros
professionalism
Cons
not enough work life balance