John Clements Consultants, Inc. logo
John Clements Consultants, Inc.

John Clements Consultants, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good environment

Happy with the colleague. Clean environment and convenient office. Long hours of travel, but good thing, I can avoid EDSA. Global and big company to learn and grow.
Salary / Benefits

Poor employee management and benefits

Sent an initial offer and then a few days after signing recruiter asked to send back signed offer for changes -- which is honestly a really big TURN OFF when you've ready verbal offered a candidate and then asked them to sign the offer initially.Unclear benefits, deployment and employee management. HAS NO CLEAR Employee management and payroll management at all. Felt really stressed until the end of employment with them. Received no proper assistance from support executives.Clearly, values profit more than their employees. Many of their recruiters are unprofessional -- does not reply back on emails not unless heads/managers are CC'd in the emails.

Pros

Cons

Poor employee management

Excellent

Very Nice company, Very Reliable and Helpful to us workers, They help us grow on our choice of career and offers consultation and give us insight on how can we achieve our goals.

Productive and Fun Workplace

The management provides clear description to the Job Offer and what would be the salary and additional compensation. They are responsive to the emails sent.
Salary / Benefits

tiring day day but salary is less than life expenses

tiring day day but salary is less than life expenses good Hr departments..but i ddn't met them all thru my stay i am acompetitive, but my contract to tupperware san fernando will end on march 31 2020..so igot to apply for another job, they ddnt absorb me.

Hr

The hr is not approacheable. They are only good during the first discussion. They do not meet agreed deadlines aligned with dole. The management in ps is unfair and have favoritism among employees.

Pros

Their name have a great impact in the resume

Cons

Unfair hr and management
Salary / Benefits

Miscommunication and not approachable, The contract that they give is not what they said. And the benefits is not proper discuss to cause misunderstanding
Salary / Benefits

A good place for internship

They trust us so much. Thank you for being such a good place for us to learn industrial psychology. My supervisors are still my friends until now. They treat us as co-workers.
Salary / Benefits

Nice workmates and helpful immediate supervisors

Nice workmates and helpful immediate supervisors in accomplishing tasks even though I am newly grad that time. They made me also to boost my self confidence and good interaction with clients.

Pros

Happy workmates

Productive workplace

Work life balance. Very considerate Team Leads. Supports and Guides team members. Average pay to employees. A good training ground for starters. Creates trustworthy work.

Jobs at John Clements Consultants, Inc.

See more jobs

Rude and poor HR/employee coordinator

I've been hire with this agency as an admin staff. The company they assigned me treated me unfair and I tried to reach out to my agency but this staffs did nothing and threaten me to be on administrative case or better to resign they force me signed a documents. They don't even treated me fair judgement. I was underpaid,and over worked. The Boss I had is a devil. But this agency only money matters! They should taje care of their employees right.
Salary / Benefits

"Revenue Centric, Micromanaging, Poor Culture, Very Traditional"

Too much micromanaging, yes we know that most of us working here are Millenials (young) but we can do our work on our own. Our own style, strategy, etc. Try listening to your staffs not just to the managers. Even the young ones can suggest good ideas for the benefit of the company. Also another comment: The restroom of the managers is separate from the "normal employees" of the company. There's no tissue and the trash can looks like it has been there for 40 years also. No hate just the truth :)

Pros

Basic Salary

Cons

Benefits, Managers, Facilities
Salary / Benefits

Productive, friendly environment and approachable people.

I was designated to their client, I do admin works everyday sorting, filing, emails, billings, phone calls, photocopying. the management is hands on and approachable. workplace culture is friendly and fun. you just need to render more than 8hrs of work everyweek. but its still fun to work with fun people and motivated environment.

average staff

everything is average. how they treat me is fine. I didn't really work directly to John Clements Consultants, Inc. because they're just my agency. I worked in Cummins

Pros

flexible time

Cons

poor management system
Salary / Benefits

A great training ground for freshers

They give us trainings and seminars about management and career development.There were also lots of events made for the employees that the employees themselves organize. They also have an open door policy.

Pros

Advanced learning opportunities inside and outside of the company

Cons

Favoritism, compensation & benefits, more responsibilities but no promotion.
Salary / Benefits

it is a fun and adveturous company

i am very satisfied as a consultant in this company. It is hard for me to be a mystery shopper that everytime that any employee of the mc donalds discovers that i am a mystery shopper they are doing their best just to have good comments and evaluation from me.

Good training ground

Excellent seminars and workshops but poor management training. Learned the art of sourcing and candidiate management as well as meeting with stakeholders.

Pros

Excellent training

Cons

Poor management and compensation
Salary / Benefits

The work place is nice and the location is great too the people are nic e and cool to ve with. Such a great place to train yourself with HR practices.

Enjoy

John Clement is a Recruiting Firm and I was assign at Asian Development Bank. During my stay I normally checks all the email, and assist my International Staff. The work place is great, the hardest part of my job is that I don't have specific International Staff to assist. I enjoyed my stay there because I met a lot of International Staff and the people are very accommodating.
Salary / Benefits

Working as an external contractor for Deutsche Bank under the supervision of John Clements Consultancy, I have learned to work hard in order for me to show Deutsche Bank that I can be their next permanent employee. John Clements Consultancy Inc, enhanced me to be a better person. The company provides a work-life balance.

Workplace

Workplace is great and you will able to experience to assign to other clients. Since you are under agency, there will be some clients will approve your regularization but some are project base. This is depends on the client's preferences.

Pros

mandated government benefits and overtime

Cons

longer hours during Mondays to Wednesday
  • John Clements Consultants, Inc.