John Clements Consultants, Inc.

John Clements Consultants, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines42 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Happy with the colleague. Clean environment and convenient office. Long hours of travel, but good thing, I can avoid EDSA. Global and big company to learn and grow.
Salary / Benefits
Very Nice company, Very Reliable and Helpful to us workers, They help us grow on our choice of career and offers consultation and give us insight on how can we achieve our goals.
Salary / Benefits
The management provides clear description to the Job Offer and what would be the salary and additional compensation. They are responsive to the emails sent.
Salary / Benefits
tiring day day but salary is less than life expenses
good Hr departments..but i ddn't met them all thru my stay

i am acompetitive, but my contract to tupperware san fernando will end on march 31 2020..so igot to apply for another job,

they ddnt absorb me.
Salary / Benefits
The hr is not approacheable. They are only good during the first discussion. They do not meet agreed deadlines aligned with dole. The management in ps is unfair and have favoritism among employees.
Pros
Their name have a great impact in the resume
Cons
Unfair hr and management
Salary / Benefits
Miscommunication and not approachable, The contract that they give is not what they said. And the benefits is not proper discuss to cause misunderstanding
Salary / Benefits
They trust us so much. Thank you for being such a good place for us to learn industrial psychology. My supervisors are still my friends until now. They treat us as co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
Handling Office tasks, such as filing, binding, scanning, printing, sorting, routing and encoding, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings and reordering supplies, Disribute correspondence memos, letters faxes and forms.
-Answer the phone calls, Maintains, organizes and keeps records and files/documents, monitoring and inventory documents vaults such as Daily trial balance, petty cash, consolidated reports, BIR, reconciliation report and expenses.Assist the new employee, training the new employee, creates reports using powerpoints, segregating currency, computing and balances.

-im flexibles, hardworking, multitasking, motivating, honest/trustworthy, past learner and willing to work under pressure.
Pros
Cons
its timely
Salary / Benefits
Nice workmates and helpful immediate supervisors in accomplishing tasks even though I am newly grad that time. They made me also to boost my self confidence and good interaction with clients.
Pros
Happy workmates
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance. Very considerate Team Leads. Supports and Guides team members. Average pay to employees.
A good training ground for starters. Creates trustworthy work.
Salary / Benefits
I've been hire with this agency as an admin staff. The company they assigned me treated me unfair and I tried to reach out to my agency but this staffs did nothing and threaten me to be on administrative case or better to resign they force me signed a documents. They don't even treated me fair judgement. I was underpaid,and over worked. The Boss I had is a devil. But this agency only money matters! They should taje care of their employees right.
Salary / Benefits
Too much micromanaging, yes we know that most of us working here are Millenials (young) but we can do our work on our own. Our own style, strategy, etc. Try listening to your staffs not just to the managers. Even the young ones can suggest good ideas for the benefit of the company.

Also another comment:

The restroom of the managers is separate from the "normal employees" of the company. There's no tissue and the trash can looks like it has been there for 40 years also. No hate just the truth :)
Pros
Basic Salary
Cons
Benefits, Managers, Facilities
Salary / Benefits
I was designated to their client, I do admin works everyday sorting, filing, emails, billings, phone calls, photocopying. the management is hands on and approachable. workplace culture is friendly and fun. you just need to render more than 8hrs of work everyweek. but its still fun to work with fun people and motivated environment.
Salary / Benefits
everything is average. how they treat me is fine. I didn't really work directly to John Clements Consultants, Inc. because they're just my agency. I worked in Cummins
Pros
flexible time
Cons
poor management system
Salary / Benefits
They give us trainings and seminars about management and career development.There were also lots of events made for the employees that the employees themselves organize. They also have an open door policy.
Pros
Advanced learning opportunities inside and outside of the company
Cons
Favoritism, compensation & benefits, more responsibilities but no promotion.
Salary / Benefits
i am very satisfied as a consultant in this company. It is hard for me to be a mystery shopper that everytime that any employee of the mc donalds discovers that i am a mystery shopper they are doing their best just to have good comments and evaluation from me.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent seminars and workshops but poor management training. Learned the art of sourcing and candidiate management as well as meeting with stakeholders.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Poor management and compensation
Salary / Benefits
The work place is nice and the location is great too the people are nic e and cool to ve with. Such a great place to train yourself with HR practices.
Salary / Benefits
John Clement is a Recruiting Firm and I was assign at Asian Development Bank. During my stay I normally checks all the email, and assist my International Staff. The work place is great, the hardest part of my job is that I don't have specific International Staff to assist. I enjoyed my stay there because I met a lot of International Staff and the people are very accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
Working as an external contractor for Deutsche Bank under the supervision of John Clements Consultancy, I have learned to work hard in order for me to show Deutsche Bank that I can be their next permanent employee. John Clements Consultancy Inc, enhanced me to be a better person. The company provides a work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is great and you will able to experience to assign to other clients. Since you are under agency, there will be some clients will approve your regularization but some are project base. This is depends on the client's preferences.
Pros
mandated government benefits and overtime
Cons
longer hours during Mondays to Wednesday