JLL Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Together with a professional worker and well trained people in everyday makes me more fun to work. I have learned a lot specially in the top management how they coach me is so memorable and until know i can use it in my present work.
Salary / Benefits
 Plan and schedule Preventive Maintenance of building HVAC equipments and M & E System through 52-week calendar.  Responsible for weekly preventive maintenance report for all equipment.  Plan and Monitor the schedule of Technician on-duty and ensure the there must be always a personnel on-duty.  Attend to all equipment breakdowns and assess the corrective/preventive action that needs to take place.  Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments.  Fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment.  Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs.  Assure that weekly and monthly preventive maintenance of facilities equipments such air conditioners, fire extinguishers, fire exits doors, fire detectors are done accordingly based on the 52-week calendar generated.  Maintains records of all reports.  Prepare Incident Report for all Equipment Breakdown.  Conduct initiative for improvement of technical system.  Purchasing of equipment’s and materials
Pros
N/a
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
It is very important to have an enjoyment feeling while you are working in the office. It gives individual pleasant surrounding despite busy schedules. It became us more productive that result to positive outlook towards our task.
Pros
Food and Transpo Allowance
Cons
Long Hours