JLL Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Together with a professional worker and well trained people in everyday makes me more fun to work. I have learned a lot specially in the top management how they coach me is so memorable and until know i can use it in my present work.
Salary / Benefits
People are Fun to work with.
Management supports the growth of the employees.

Provides training which is beneficial to work.

Good compensation.

Approachable Leadership Team.
Salary / Benefits
Our company makes each and every employee feel valued and they show genuine and authentic appreciation for the work we do and the effort we put in. Managers at this company are really effective at leading their teams. They show that they care about employees by sitting down with us one-on-one to discuss our futures, the projects we're working on, and any challenges that stand in our way. We don't realize how much you need a caring and effective manager until you're on a team that actually has one!" They educate their employees and leaders on how to effectively give and receive feedback. My company's culture ROCKS! Coworkers work well together, trust each other to do a good job, and enjoy spending time together outside of work. We're not just team members — we're friends."
Salary / Benefits
I have been working for JLL for five years now. I waltz into the Manila office right after University graduation. In those five years, I learned a great deal about the industry and have worked hard to exceed expectations from my current job.

JLL supports its people by giving them the resources they need to go out and meet with clients. In my experience, it also supports career advancement. Promotions only come once every year and good performers are usually rewarded with such.

Great company culture - corporate politics will always exist but JLL mostly encourages a healthy business environment.
Salary / Benefits
Innovation ideas and initiatives are welcome regardless of your position in the company. They are being recognized globally. However, JLL local does not give much rewards to those who give ideas - just recognition from Global JLL.
Salary / Benefits
the company is just ok depending on teh position you will hold will determine whether the company is good or not but in general i think you can find better company who can showcase your skill and support your career plans
Salary / Benefits
Needs improvement in taking care of employees in terms of employee benefits,salary increase and company events as well as supporting career plan of employees.
Salary / Benefits
I've love before the working relations with client and third parties but in our team their is favoritism,we are not properly guided by our superiors,all our rendered services are not properly earned and with difficulties in claiming for an online transactions and payrolls,systems are not in placed and still on a trial and error process.and we cannot direct our complain to tje department involves.
Pros
Enhances my technical know how on bldg. facilities
Cons
long hours duty and long travel hours.
Salary / Benefits
I learned that we need to be organize at all times and you have to accept or acknowledge the ideas of other, in short "teamwork".
Supportive Leaders
Good Pay and Benefits

Company that puts value on ethics

We work as a team

It's not just the pay that makes an employee stay but also the culture

Colleagues that are assigned to other sites can be sought for any support that we need for our site
Salary / Benefits
Learned basic of what HR ops do. the management was great but not excellent since its my first job i cant rate it as excellent. co-workers are okay, some are hard to please but most of them are friendly. hardest part of the job is when i'm busy doing nothing.
Pros
free food every end of the month
Cons
too much work load for other employees
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is easy to deal with and professional in their work. They are aiming to provide excellent services to everyone
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place. Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction I gained from helping our clients/ customers in solving their problem and concerns.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday reading emails from different department as per request for billing and other check for issuance. Ive learned to be patience and camaraderie to other staff especially in my department and stress control especially urgent matter. Mostly co- worker are approachable. Hardest of the part of the job is middle of the month all invoices is coming from different department need to process with in two days. happiest part is end of the month the company celebrate all birthday celebrant.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
On time
Salary / Benefits
I worked with the company for 7 years, during my mid year, they decided to open a "branch" that caters shared services across accounts on a regional level.

Some accounts, like any other were easily to handle, people are easy to work with but some accounts have proven to be a challenge as well.
Pros
Free monthly lunches
Cons
Managerial level staff should be trained more
Salary / Benefits
I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of the client/ customer service industry. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies, knowledgeable in end-to-end process of recruitment, different resources like jobstreet, mynimo, campus recruitment, taleo recruitment system and Kenexa 2x BrassRing, operations management from on-boarding to off boarding, benefits administration which includes mandatory benefits and initiated benefits. I have successfully communicated with different levels of people such as employees, clients, vendors, government agencies and school administrators. Have good corporate background and strive for continued excellence.
Salary / Benefits
The company is really great. Very supportive and the work place is really fun. I've learned a lot from this company that's why I really love my job. The atmosphere was good, the management was cool.
Pros
Lot of Freebies and Giveaways
Cons
No Holidays
Salary / Benefits
An eight hour work schedule from Mondays to Fridays that focuses on administrative and engineering works in the building. Jones Lang LaSalle Philippines provides on-line training for employees deployed in every site through the help of intranet.

Engineering department was provided with an administration assistant and handles eight (8) highly skilled personnel to discuss and deliver the proper assessment on works, maintenance schedule, inventory of materials and submission of technical reports on time. All co-workers are easy to be deal with and are all fit to handle technical concerns on maintenance and troubleshooting works.

Hardest of part of the job was dealing with an irate client or tenant but also comes with great joy when it comes with meeting their demands. Also part of the most enjoyable part are the accomplished projects within a year.

Monthly meeting for all Property Managers are required to be attended.
Pros
Mobile phones were provided
Salary / Benefits
We received everyday call from the client rquesting for service about ANZ bank.
I learned how to dispatch a work order and learned how to communicate with the third party vendors and facilities manager. Management were good they are approachable and easy to deal with.

My co-workers were good as well we manage to divide all the task equally.

The hardest part of the job was, we were under staff that's why we received bulk calls, emails, portals etc.

I enjoyed being assigned in the morning.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
under staff
Salary / Benefits
I am always looking and aiming for a productive day. I am an internet savy individual, I can do research through websites. I am very willing to work longer hours just to get job done. I am a fun and a team player. I always help my team in the work. Work is work and there is time for fun and unwind. i am also an independent individual, I am not dependent with others. I can always do my own ways.
Pros
free meal, etc.
Cons
healthcare including dependents, quarterly performance bonus, perfect attendance incentives, other motivational treats fro employee.
Salary / Benefits
* Towards the people I manage - Indeed, have a great a relationship with them. I handle them with care, treat them right and not let them feel just and only a housekeeper but a friend as well.

* The only hardest part of the job it takes more of your time and take away personal life no matter how you balanced it. Such times, that they call you for some urgent matters without minding your own itinerary that moment they called.

* I enjoyed most is that to manage my people and exercise my decision making skills and share knowledge to subordinates.