JLL

JLL Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Together with a professional worker and well trained people in everyday makes me more fun to work. I have learned a lot specially in the top management how they coach me is so memorable and until know i can use it in my present work.
Salary / Benefits
JLL is a very good company that values first the growth and safety of its employee. JLL is a global company that is committed in giving a best quality of facilities management
Salary / Benefits
Manage daily operation of P&G Clients site in terms of " Daily Facilities Operation" providing the Basic Facilities requirement - on Electrical, Mechanical - Air Conditioning, Office Operations and Event Management Services.
Salary / Benefits
Brings you out of your comfort zone with supporting management. Project managers will guide their trainees until trainees understand their assigned job.
Pros
Competetive allowance
Salary / Benefits
I have acquired experience in property management, where I was exposed to daily building operations, as well as equipment troubleshooting, testing, and cleaning.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is good, but employee management I think is bad maybe this is because you are assigned to a different location (clients location). People from the head office doesn't often see the people deployed in the client's location so I think it prone to miscommunications and such.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Employee Management
Salary / Benefits
Good management, kind workers, gained confidence and learned a lot related to customer service, the hardest part of the job is dealing with different kind of concerns, i enjoy the time when i interact with different people in different kind of situation.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems. Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
Pros
New learnings, met new people.
Cons
long hours of work, no social life
Salary / Benefits
Having an open concept layout in the office also opens up the communication among executives to clerks. They also gives employees opportunities thru their online curriculum or sessions which you could avail online for free. There are also options to work at home, for a more balanced work and life.
Salary / Benefits
Working with JLL makes you feel valued. The company is very supportive and management will bring out the best in you. JLL supports its people by giving them the resources they need to go out and meet with clients. In my experience, it also supports career advancement. Promotions only come once every year and good performers are usually rewarded with such.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLL?
Salary / Benefits
I have learn a lot about Facilities Management, I started from scratch. Different cultures from different clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team whom I considered a second family.
Salary / Benefits
People are Fun to work with. Management supports the growth of the employees. Provides training which is beneficial to work. Good compensation. Approachable Leadership Team.
Salary / Benefits
Learned basic of what HR ops do. the management was great but not excellent since its my first job i cant rate it as excellent. co-workers are okay, some are hard to please but most of them are friendly. hardest part of the job is when i'm busy doing nothing.
Pros
free food every end of the month
Cons
too much work load for other employees
Salary / Benefits
I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of the client/ customer service industry. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies, knowledgeable in end-to-end process of recruitment, different resources like jobstreet, mynimo, campus recruitment, taleo recruitment system and Kenexa 2x BrassRing, operations management from on-boarding to off boarding, benefits administration which includes mandatory benefits and initiated benefits. I have successfully communicated with different levels of people such as employees, clients, vendors, government agencies and school administrators. Have good corporate background and strive for continued excellence.
Salary / Benefits
The company is really great. Very supportive and the work place is really fun. I've learned a lot from this company that's why I really love my job. The atmosphere was good, the management was cool.
Pros
Lot of Freebies and Giveaways
Cons
No Holidays
Salary / Benefits
We received everyday call from the client rquesting for service about ANZ bank. I learned how to dispatch a work order and learned how to communicate with the third party vendors and facilities manager. Management were good they are approachable and easy to deal with. My co-workers were good as well we manage to divide all the task equally. The hardest part of the job was, we were under staff that's why we received bulk calls, emails, portals etc. I enjoyed being assigned in the morning.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
under staff