JLL Employee Reviews for Facility Coordinator

Facility Coordinator12 reviews
Philippines12 reviews
Salary / Benefits
In my 2 years and 8 months working in JLL with 2 different accounts, I can say that it was nice working with them. Salary is okay and the benefits as well. It just that I need to have career growth and to find a direct work with the better salary and compensation. I learned a lot from them working from a fast pacing environment account and move to a more light, creative and fun work. Colleagues are very approcahable as well as the leads. The most challenging part on my first account is working with an environment where all the expat and the boss of the company are located. Every request are special and priority. While the second account, the challenging part is there's a working place rotation every year.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work place/site rotation every year
Salary / Benefits
Worked with JLL is challenging especially when dealing with the vendors and procurement heads. The employees at the head office are professional and accommodating as well.
Salary / Benefits
Being facilities coordinator is very fun because youre working with the manager while dealing to the guest and you will learn how to talk to different kind of people
Salary / Benefits
I have learn a lot about Facilities Management, I started from scratch. Different cultures from different clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team whom I considered a second family.
Salary / Benefits
People are Fun to work with. Management supports the growth of the employees. Provides training which is beneficial to work. Good compensation. Approachable Leadership Team.
Salary / Benefits
Our company makes each and every employee feel valued and they show genuine and authentic appreciation for the work we do and the effort we put in. Managers at this company are really effective at leading their teams. They show that they care about employees by sitting down with us one-on-one to discuss our futures, the projects we're working on, and any challenges that stand in our way. We don't realize how much you need a caring and effective manager until you're on a team that actually has one!" They educate their employees and leaders on how to effectively give and receive feedback. My company's culture ROCKS! Coworkers work well together, trust each other to do a good job, and enjoy spending time together outside of work. We're not just team members — we're friends."
Salary / Benefits
Innovation ideas and initiatives are welcome regardless of your position in the company. They are being recognized globally. However, JLL local does not give much rewards to those who give ideas - just recognition from Global JLL.
Salary / Benefits
Supportive Leaders Good Pay and Benefits Company that puts value on ethics We work as a team It's not just the pay that makes an employee stay but also the culture Colleagues that are assigned to other sites can be sought for any support that we need for our site
Salary / Benefits
The company is really great. Very supportive and the work place is really fun. I've learned a lot from this company that's why I really love my job. The atmosphere was good, the management was cool.
Pros
Lot of Freebies and Giveaways
Cons
No Holidays
Salary / Benefits
I am always looking and aiming for a productive day. I am an internet savy individual, I can do research through websites. I am very willing to work longer hours just to get job done. I am a fun and a team player. I always help my team in the work. Work is work and there is time for fun and unwind. i am also an independent individual, I am not dependent with others. I can always do my own ways.
Pros
free meal, etc.
Cons
healthcare including dependents, quarterly performance bonus, perfect attendance incentives, other motivational treats fro employee.
Salary / Benefits
* Towards the people I manage - Indeed, have a great a relationship with them. I handle them with care, treat them right and not let them feel just and only a housekeeper but a friend as well. * The only hardest part of the job it takes more of your time and take away personal life no matter how you balanced it. Such times, that they call you for some urgent matters without minding your own itinerary that moment they called. * I enjoyed most is that to manage my people and exercise my decision making skills and share knowledge to subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
It is very important to have an enjoyment feeling while you are working in the office. It gives individual pleasant surrounding despite busy schedules. It became us more productive that result to positive outlook towards our task.
Pros
Food and Transpo Allowance
Cons
Long Hours