JLL Employee Reviews in Taguig

Taguig6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
JLL is a very good company that values first the growth and safety of its employee. JLL is a global company that is committed in giving a best quality of facilities management
Salary / Benefits
In my 2 years and 8 months working in JLL with 2 different accounts, I can say that it was nice working with them. Salary is okay and the benefits as well. It just that I need to have career growth and to find a direct work with the better salary and compensation. I learned a lot from them working from a fast pacing environment account and move to a more light, creative and fun work. Colleagues are very approcahable as well as the leads. The most challenging part on my first account is working with an environment where all the expat and the boss of the company are located. Every request are special and priority. While the second account, the challenging part is there's a working place rotation every year.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work place/site rotation every year
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of things one can learn at this company, due to the intense demands of the job. However, there can be intense pressure, depending on the assigned site.
Pros
Competitive packages
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I have acquired experience in property management, where I was exposed to daily building operations, as well as equipment troubleshooting, testing, and cleaning.
Salary / Benefits
I learned that we need to be organize at all times and you have to accept or acknowledge the ideas of other, in short "teamwork".
Salary / Benefits
An eight hour work schedule from Mondays to Fridays that focuses on administrative and engineering works in the building. Jones Lang LaSalle Philippines provides on-line training for employees deployed in every site through the help of intranet. Engineering department was provided with an administration assistant and handles eight (8) highly skilled personnel to discuss and deliver the proper assessment on works, maintenance schedule, inventory of materials and submission of technical reports on time. All co-workers are easy to be deal with and are all fit to handle technical concerns on maintenance and troubleshooting works. Hardest of part of the job was dealing with an irate client or tenant but also comes with great joy when it comes with meeting their demands. Also part of the most enjoyable part are the accomplished projects within a year. Monthly meeting for all Property Managers are required to be attended.
Pros
Mobile phones were provided