JLL Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Manage daily operation of P&G Clients site in terms of " Daily Facilities Operation" providing the Basic Facilities requirement - on Electrical, Mechanical - Air Conditioning, Office Operations and Event Management Services.
Salary / Benefits
Brings you out of your comfort zone with supporting management. Project managers will guide their trainees until trainees understand their assigned job.
Pros
Competetive allowance
Salary / Benefits
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is an American commercial real estate services firm. It is the second-largest company of its kind in the world, after CBRE Group. The company is ranked 189th on the Fortune 500. It has been consistently named by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the world's most ethical companies.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with JLL because I was assigned to account with hardworking, and enthusiastic team. I also had a great manager/mentor.... I learned a lot from this experience
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is good, but employee management I think is bad maybe this is because you are assigned to a different location (clients location). People from the head office doesn't often see the people deployed in the client's location so I think it prone to miscommunications and such.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Employee Management
Salary / Benefits
Having an open concept layout in the office also opens up the communication among executives to clerks. They also gives employees opportunities thru their online curriculum or sessions which you could avail online for free. There are also options to work at home, for a more balanced work and life.
Salary / Benefits
Working with JLL makes you feel valued. The company is very supportive and management will bring out the best in you. JLL supports its people by giving them the resources they need to go out and meet with clients. In my experience, it also supports career advancement. Promotions only come once every year and good performers are usually rewarded with such.
Salary / Benefits
Has lot to explore and learned a lot during my stay. Many online topics and seminars to attend to so that employees can compete with the level of competition globally.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
People are Fun to work with. Management supports the growth of the employees. Provides training which is beneficial to work. Good compensation. Approachable Leadership Team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLL?
Salary / Benefits
I have been working for JLL for five years now. I waltz into the Manila office right after University graduation. In those five years, I learned a great deal about the industry and have worked hard to exceed expectations from my current job. JLL supports its people by giving them the resources they need to go out and meet with clients. In my experience, it also supports career advancement. Promotions only come once every year and good performers are usually rewarded with such. Great company culture - corporate politics will always exist but JLL mostly encourages a healthy business environment.
Salary / Benefits
the company is just ok depending on teh position you will hold will determine whether the company is good or not but in general i think you can find better company who can showcase your skill and support your career plans
Salary / Benefits
Needs improvement in taking care of employees in terms of employee benefits,salary increase and company events as well as supporting career plan of employees.
Salary / Benefits
Learned basic of what HR ops do. the management was great but not excellent since its my first job i cant rate it as excellent. co-workers are okay, some are hard to please but most of them are friendly. hardest part of the job is when i'm busy doing nothing.
Pros
free food every end of the month
Cons
too much work load for other employees
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is easy to deal with and professional in their work. They are aiming to provide excellent services to everyone
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of the client/ customer service industry. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies, knowledgeable in end-to-end process of recruitment, different resources like jobstreet, mynimo, campus recruitment, taleo recruitment system and Kenexa 2x BrassRing, operations management from on-boarding to off boarding, benefits administration which includes mandatory benefits and initiated benefits. I have successfully communicated with different levels of people such as employees, clients, vendors, government agencies and school administrators. Have good corporate background and strive for continued excellence.