JLL Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Cebu City2 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I am always looking and aiming for a productive day. I am an internet savy individual, I can do research through websites. I am very willing to work longer hours just to get job done. I am a fun and a team player. I always help my team in the work. Work is work and there is time for fun and unwind. i am also an independent individual, I am not dependent with others. I can always do my own ways.
Pros
free meal, etc.
Cons
healthcare including dependents, quarterly performance bonus, perfect attendance incentives, other motivational treats fro employee.
Salary / Benefits
* Towards the people I manage - Indeed, have a great a relationship with them. I handle them with care, treat them right and not let them feel just and only a housekeeper but a friend as well.

* The only hardest part of the job it takes more of your time and take away personal life no matter how you balanced it. Such times, that they call you for some urgent matters without minding your own itinerary that moment they called.

* I enjoyed most is that to manage my people and exercise my decision making skills and share knowledge to subordinates.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLL?