JLL Employee Review

JLL is an overall good company

February 17, 2020
JLL is a very good company that values first the growth and safety of its employee. JLL is a global company that is committed in giving a best quality of facilities management
January 15, 2018
Same role
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) - Manila, NCR
Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems. Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
Pros
New learnings, met new people.
Cons
long hours of work, no social life
October 2, 2019
Same location
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) - Taguig City
In my 2 years and 8 months working in JLL with 2 different accounts, I can say that it was nice working with them. Salary is okay and the benefits as well. It just that I need to have career growth and to find a direct work with the better salary and compensation. I learned a lot from them working from a fast pacing environment account and move to a more light, creative and fun work. Colleagues are very approcahable as well as the leads. The most challenging part on my first account is working with an environment where all the expat and the boss of the company are located. Every request are special and priority. While the second account, the challenging part is there's a working place rotation every year.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work place/site rotation every year
September 30, 2019
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Taguig City
There are a lot of things one can learn at this company, due to the intense demands of the job. However, there can be intense pressure, depending on the assigned site.
Pros
Competitive packages