JLL Employee Review

Highly productive, with good opportunities for learning.

September 30, 2019
There are a lot of things one can learn at this company, due to the intense demands of the job. However, there can be intense pressure, depending on the assigned site.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Competitive packages
Cons
June 9, 2017
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Makati City
I have been working for JLL for five years now. I waltz into the Manila office right after University graduation. In those five years, I learned a great deal about the industry and have worked hard to exceed expectations from my current job. JLL supports its people by giving them the resources they need to go out and meet with clients. In my experience, it also supports career advancement. Promotions only come once every year and good performers are usually rewarded with such. Great company culture - corporate politics will always exist but JLL mostly encourages a healthy business environment.
February 17, 2020
Same location
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) - Taguig
JLL is a very good company that values first the growth and safety of its employee. JLL is a global company that is committed in giving a best quality of facilities management
October 2, 2019
Same location
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) - Taguig City
In my 2 years and 8 months working in JLL with 2 different accounts, I can say that it was nice working with them. Salary is okay and the benefits as well. It just that I need to have career growth and to find a direct work with the better salary and compensation. I learned a lot from them working from a fast pacing environment account and move to a more light, creative and fun work. Colleagues are very approcahable as well as the leads. The most challenging part on my first account is working with an environment where all the expat and the boss of the company are located. Every request are special and priority. While the second account, the challenging part is there's a working place rotation every year.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work place/site rotation every year