JLL Employee Review

Good training ground

November 27, 2017
I have learn a lot about Facilities Management, I started from scratch. Different cultures from different clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team whom I considered a second family.
October 2, 2019
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) - Taguig City
In my 2 years and 8 months working in JLL with 2 different accounts, I can say that it was nice working with them. Salary is okay and the benefits as well. It just that I need to have career growth and to find a direct work with the better salary and compensation. I learned a lot from them working from a fast pacing environment account and move to a more light, creative and fun work. Colleagues are very approcahable as well as the leads. The most challenging part on my first account is working with an environment where all the expat and the boss of the company are located. Every request are special and priority. While the second account, the challenging part is there's a working place rotation every year.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work place/site rotation every year
September 25, 2019
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) - Eastwood City
Worked with JLL is challenging especially when dealing with the vendors and procurement heads. The employees at the head office are professional and accommodating as well.
February 6, 2019
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (Current Employee) - manila
Being facilities coordinator is very fun because youre working with the manager while dealing to the guest and you will learn how to talk to different kind of people