JLL Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Together with a professional worker and well trained people in everyday makes me more fun to work. I have learned a lot specially in the top management how they coach me is so memorable and until know i can use it in my present work.
Salary / Benefits
JLL is a good competitive company in real estate across the country. You will be trained well and will help you learn multitasking, flexibility and to be passionate in the industry.
Salary / Benefits
JLL is a very good company that values first the growth and safety of its employee. JLL is a global company that is committed in giving a best quality of facilities management
Salary / Benefits
Manage daily operation of P&G Clients site in terms of " Daily Facilities Operation" providing the Basic Facilities requirement - on Electrical, Mechanical - Air Conditioning, Office Operations and Event Management Services.
Salary / Benefits
Brings you out of your comfort zone with supporting management. Project managers will guide their trainees until trainees understand their assigned job.
Pros
Competetive allowance
Salary / Benefits
In my 2 years and 8 months working in JLL with 2 different accounts, I can say that it was nice working with them. Salary is okay and the benefits as well. It just that I need to have career growth and to find a direct work with the better salary and compensation. I learned a lot from them working from a fast pacing environment account and move to a more light, creative and fun work. Colleagues are very approcahable as well as the leads. The most challenging part on my first account is working with an environment where all the expat and the boss of the company are located. Every request are special and priority. While the second account, the challenging part is there's a working place rotation every year.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work place/site rotation every year
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of things one can learn at this company, due to the intense demands of the job. However, there can be intense pressure, depending on the assigned site.
Pros
Competitive packages
Salary / Benefits
Worked with JLL is challenging especially when dealing with the vendors and procurement heads. The employees at the head office are professional and accommodating as well.
Salary / Benefits
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is an American commercial real estate services firm. It is the second-largest company of its kind in the world, after CBRE Group. The company is ranked 189th on the Fortune 500. It has been consistently named by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the world's most ethical companies.
Salary / Benefits
I have acquired experience in property management, where I was exposed to daily building operations, as well as equipment troubleshooting, testing, and cleaning.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLL?
Salary / Benefits
Being facilities coordinator is very fun because youre working with the manager while dealing to the guest and you will learn how to talk to different kind of people
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with JLL because I was assigned to account with hardworking, and enthusiastic team. I also had a great manager/mentor.... I learned a lot from this experience
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is good, but employee management I think is bad maybe this is because you are assigned to a different location (clients location). People from the head office doesn't often see the people deployed in the client's location so I think it prone to miscommunications and such.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Employee Management
Salary / Benefits
Good management, kind workers, gained confidence and learned a lot related to customer service, the hardest part of the job is dealing with different kind of concerns, i enjoy the time when i interact with different people in different kind of situation.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems. Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
Pros
New learnings, met new people.
Cons
long hours of work, no social life
Salary / Benefits
Having an open concept layout in the office also opens up the communication among executives to clerks. They also gives employees opportunities thru their online curriculum or sessions which you could avail online for free. There are also options to work at home, for a more balanced work and life.
Salary / Benefits
Working with JLL makes you feel valued. The company is very supportive and management will bring out the best in you.

JLL supports its people by giving them the resources they need to go out and meet with clients. In my experience, it also supports career advancement. Promotions only come once every year and good performers are usually rewarded with such.
Salary / Benefits
I have learn a lot about Facilities Management, I started from scratch. Different cultures from different clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team whom I considered a second family.
Salary / Benefits
Has lot to explore and learned a lot during my stay. Many online topics and seminars to attend to so that employees can compete with the level of competition globally.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Since it is my OJT, I've been exposed first to their projects.
There were a lot of different professional to deal with. you will learn about quality control and assurance.
Salary / Benefits
Working is good enough for a working mother. The anticipated all the needs of their employee such medical and activities to promote career growth. The information regarding your job is duly endorsed properly and well training.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.