Jipang Group of Companies

Jipang Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great work and life balance. I love the people I work with and am challenged on a daily basis. I have had the rare opportunity to work with people across the globe and learn about new cultures.
Salary / Benefits
Jipang group of companies mold me to a better one not only in my personal aspects but also with regards on my career in accounting.This company help me to be more active, more focus on whatever situation in work gave to me.
Salary / Benefits
My co-workers are like a family to me. I started as an OJT and was absorbed to a Human Resources Assistant Personnel. I learned so much in this company starting from being professional and being self-disciplined.
Pros
Near my place
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
A Japanese-owned corporation, Jipang Group of Companies boasts more or less 23 companies in the Philippines.
With that being said, working under these number of companies is quite taxing specially for the back office people.
Pros
Number of companies to choose from to work with
Cons
Number of companies to serve
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot during my stay at JGC especially in all facets of HR job. My Manager was a great support to me. They have available trainings related to your job. I had fun with my co-employees they are like a family to me.
Pros
one free meal for operations group
Cons
overtime if neded
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company made me a strong person in a good way, I also became more skillful because of the multitasking. I love being productive so I enjoy the many responsibilities handed on me. Also, I enjoy working alongside my fantastic colleagues. The management is not so motivating that is why a lot of employees tend to voluntarily leave the company.
Pros
Monthly Free Lunch, Monthly Allowance
Cons
Not Motivating, Not Inspiring