Jeverps Manufacturing Corporation

Jeverps Manufacturing Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The employees are very friendly. The CEO of the company is very helpful and dedicated to his employees . The Finance Manager is very approachable and always uplifting the.lives of many.
Pros
Your link department has always been your back up especially we are aiming for 1 goal
Cons
The Warehouse is very traditional. My challenges are always the area every rainy season.
Salary / Benefits
My work in Jeverps Manufacturing Corp. as a Sales assistant at first but my routine is not only focus on sales but also on warehouse and logistic. In my 4 years in service I've learned a lot regarding warehouse and logistic process and I treasured. The hardest part of my job is the pressured they apply to me when the PO is not delivered completely and on time.I enjoy every minute of communicating other people or person in other company and traveled some store we distributing our product.
Salary / Benefits
machine monitoring, fabrication project ,documentation, ensuring co-employees safety. everyday of work is everyday challenge because challenge can gives you more knowledge and learning skills..
Salary / Benefits
>the work starts at exactly 8 am after i encode of sales order on system waiting for approval of the credit and collection department the said p.o then turned over the process sales order to dispatch department for allocation then after bacthing and picking of truck i prepared sales order to run sales withdwaral report for loading on truck the day after the delivery i collate all the invoices
>i've learn to become a hardworking and to handle my temper when im pressured ,i've learned to become productive and perform my task with minimal supervision

>the hardest part of my job was the time we start using sap application the transition to new system become so hard but i overcome it after a months
Salary / Benefits
As a Export Staff i been working 8hrs a day, Monday to Friday. I learn more in Jeverps Manufactuing Corp. how to multi task, build up and maintain good relationships with customers, agents and distributorsand ,how to manage,organize and supervise a good relation to my other work mates.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
very easy job for me nd enjoyable..all my co-workers in close to me nd we always have a team work to make our product have a good quality
Pros
not so expensive d transportatuion