Jaro Development Corporation

Jaro Development Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Productive and Competitive field of work

I learned how to use SAP, Excel shortcuts and more about the International Accounting Standards. management is run by family members of the owner and the workplace is a full of positive people. the hardest part of the job was probably during end of the year transactions and the most enjoyable part of the job was I've been to a lot of places I had never been before.

Pros

Free items or merchandise during Holiday seasons

Its a boring workplace

Its a boring workplace and there is no career growth there. Little compensation pay. The building is old. No professional advancement. It wasnt enjoyable working there.

Pros

free water

Cons

boring workplace.

Nice place

Good people, friendly environment, areas of improvement are salary and benefits. continue to improve the work station, and also the canteen prices are not reasonable

Cons

job experience is great but salary is not.

I love my previous job because im enjoying it. While im working im also enjoying the view were the place i assign. I just resign in his company because of not minimum rate. I have 3 kids and my salary rate in not enough. Thats why i decided to resign. But not permanently, im just going to search a new yaya for my kids and thats it i will search for a new enviroment of work.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

productive and fun. able to follow instruction.good developing skills and open minded

this company is good. i learn a lot and give me well experience in pigery basis.even the job is hard this company bring out my best to reach thier goal.

Pros

free barraks

Cons

long hour

Good

Working at Jaro Development Corporation wasn't really great. Well at first I thought it was good of course. I've been through a lot. But I've learned few things, First is know where to stand and trust no one.

Pros

allowance for fare

Had the chance to undergo trainings and seminars

I had learned a lot of experiences in this company. I encountered different kinds of people in all walks of life. The owners were very kind and always "hands-on"

Pros

has yearly company outing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits