Jaro Development Corporation

Jaro Development Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

good environment and nice workmates

daily routine for display learned how to handle rude costumers and to manage time management is good. there are easy to approach the work place is good and nice environment being a team leader is hard most especially when in sending a daily reports to the company i enjoy the company of my work mates and friends inside the company.

Pros

open overtime

Cons

delayed salary

Its a boring workplace

Its a boring workplace and there is no career growth there. Little compensation pay. The building is old. No professional advancement. It wasnt enjoyable working there.

Pros

free water

Cons

boring workplace.

Good training and experience

Good training and experience, salary is always on time. Workplace depends on the facility of the establishment that you will be assigned to. Management listen to employees concern.

Nice place

Good people, friendly environment, areas of improvement are salary and benefits. continue to improve the work station, and also the canteen prices are not reasonable

Cons

Family business engange in livestock marketing

A family owned business but already establish a name in the industry of livestock marketing specifically in hog raising and marketing. Already build a wide range of customers from differnt provinces of the Philippines.An integrated line of business from feedmilling to hog raising to slaughtering to food processing to selling outright purchases or concessionaire to different supermarkets within south and north luzon area.

Pros

Very near in our house

Cons

Few benefits

job experience is great but salary is not.

I love my previous job because im enjoying it. While im working im also enjoying the view were the place i assign. I just resign in his company because of not minimum rate. I have 3 kids and my salary rate in not enough. Thats why i decided to resign. But not permanently, im just going to search a new yaya for my kids and thats it i will search for a new enviroment of work.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits