Jaro Development Corporation

Jaro Development Corporation Management reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Clear

Excellent working Experience with my Co-Worker and Customers. But Sadly they have UNFAIR management (Supervisors&H.R)

I have Good Experience to this company, I've learned so many things. Life, Companionship, Moral and Hardwork.. But still they have Poor Management. They did not think about their employees Concern.

Productive and Competitive field of work

I learned how to use SAP, Excel shortcuts and more about the International Accounting Standards. management is run by family members of the owner and the workplace is a full of positive people. the hardest part of the job was probably during end of the year transactions and the most enjoyable part of the job was I've been to a lot of places I had never been before.

Pros

Free items or merchandise during Holiday seasons

Cons

good environment and nice workmates

daily routine for display learned how to handle rude costumers and to manage time management is good. there are easy to approach the work place is good and nice environment being a team leader is hard most especially when in sending a daily reports to the company i enjoy the company of my work mates and friends inside the company.

Pros

open overtime

Cons

delayed salary

Good training and experience

Good training and experience, salary is always on time. Workplace depends on the facility of the establishment that you will be assigned to. Management listen to employees concern.

career learning, good working invironment

i woke up early on the morning (around 4 -6 am) checking animals condition and over all farms operations and management. I've learned every thing as from swine breeding, feeding, farrowing, medicating, vaccinating, managing over all farm animal health status, dissea prevention.. Being an technician or worker to being an supervisor and a veterinarian as well. It is always a hard work but always fulfilling finishing/doing every job well done.

Pros

vacation leave, sick leave, health insurance, house provided

Cons

no over time pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaro Development Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
2.8

Jaro Development Corporation Reviews by Location

• Jaro Development Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?